Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Logitech K380 Wireless Keyboard for Windows, Apple & Android etc is currently selling at $28.77, approximately $2.15 lower than average. With a lowest price of $27.95 and an average of $30.92 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 4.16% (meaning it changes a few times a week), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Logitech K380 Wireless Keyboard for Windows, Apple & Android etc Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Wireless Keyboards that are closely related to Logitech K380 Wireless Keyboard for Windows, Apple & Android etc.
Here is how Logitech K380 Wireless Keyboard for Windows, Apple & Android etc ranks in comparison to all other Wireless Keyboards within this list.
- Multi-device Bluetooth keyboard: Universal keyboard for typing on all your computing devices*: Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation (*Any Bluetooth-enabled computers or mobile devices that support external keyboards with HID profile. Check with device manufacturer for details.)
- Easy-Switch: Connect up to three devices simultaneously and switch between them at the touch of button
- Logitech FLOW cross-computer typing: Use as a regular keyboard or combine with a compatible Logitech FLOW mouse (sold separately) to type, copy, paste and move files seamlessly between computers
- Compact mobile keyboard: Easy to carry around your home for familiar typing in any room and Logitech options for Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later), logitech options for Mac (OS X 10.8 or later)
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).