Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
TBI Pro Bluetooth Wireless Sports Waterproof Earbuds Earphones w/ Mic is currently selling at $37.95, approximately $2.26 higher than average. With a lowest price of $33.18 and an average of $35.69 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.23% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
TBI Pro Bluetooth Wireless Sports Waterproof Earbuds Earphones w/ Mic Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Wireless Earbuds that are closely related to TBI Pro Bluetooth Wireless Sports Waterproof Earbuds Earphones w/ Mic.
Here is how TBI Pro Bluetooth Wireless Sports Waterproof Earbuds Earphones w/ Mic ranks in comparison to all other Wireless Earbuds within this list.
- ?CLEAND AND LOUD QUALITY SOUND WITH APTX+: high-fidelity stereo sound quality with aptx codec and CSR8635 chipset. These headphones are compatible with most smartphones, iPhone and Android.
- ?THE BEST BATTERY IN THE CLASS WITH UP TO 12+ HOURS PLAYTIME - New 2019 updated battery of 170 mAh - provides Longest PlayTime Up to 12+ hours of continuous talking / music time and up to 250 hours of standby with a single charge for best sport or other experience, so you can enjoy long lasting music and less time charging. Wherever your day takes you, TBI Pro keeps your music.
- ?MORE STABLE CONNECTION WITH NEW BLUETOOTH 4.1 TECHNOLOGY: Compared to Bluetooth 3.0, 4.0, the latest version features faster & stable signal transmission, clearer sound quality and lower power consumption.
- ?FULLY WATERPROOF IPX7 PROTECTION - new wireless earbuds upgraded IPX7 sweatproof rating, prevent the headphones damaged from ordinary splashing water and rain. Keep the earphones working well no matter you're getting drenched in sweat after a grueling workout.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).