Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad is currently selling at $21.99, which is its normal price. It has a lowest price of $21.99 and is selling within its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), making this an 'ok deal'.
Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Wireless Chargers that are closely related to Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad.
Here is how Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad ranks in comparison to all other Wireless Chargers within this list.
The 10W Wireless Charging Pad
Cutting-edge Wireless inductive technology simplifies charging into just setting your phone down on the charging pad.
Fast Charge Mode delivers 10W charging to any fast wireless charge-capable device.
Breathing LEDs indicate device and charger status. Non-slip charging pad keeps devices secure. Sleek, compact build takes up minimal space.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That`s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For 10W Fast Charge Mode, a Quick Charge adapter must be used for the power input.
Using your device while charging or misaligning the device and charger may cause higher temperatures.
Remove protective cases to ensure effective charging.
Fast Charge Mode compatible devices Include: Samsung Galaxy Note 5, S7?S7edge, and S6 edge?
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Faster Wireless Charging: Fast Charge Mode enables wireless charging up to 2? faster. (Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Premium Design: LED indicators, non-slip pad, and compact build ensure simple and convenient charging.
- Advanced Safety Features: Exclusive MultiProtect technology provides temperature control, surge protection, short-circuit prevention, and more.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).