Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
KitchenAid KSM3311XGU Artisan Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer 3.5QT Guava is currently selling at $249.99, approximately $9.01 lower than average. With a lowest price of $229.99 and an average of $259.00 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.23% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
KitchenAid KSM3311XGU Artisan Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer 3.5QT Guava Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Stand Mixers that are closely related to KitchenAid KSM3311XGU Artisan Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer 3.5QT Guava.
Here is how KitchenAid KSM3311XGU Artisan Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer 3.5QT Guava ranks in comparison to all other Stand Mixers within this list.
Mighty Power. Mini Footprint. The Artisan Mini stand mixer makes up to 5 dozen cookies in a single batch, with the same power as the Classic KitchenAid stand mixer while being 20% smaller, 25% lighter, and fitting all attachments*. With colors from bold to understated, there's a Mini to match both your kitchen and your style. (*KitchenAid Artisan mini compared with KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer (K45SSWH). Excludes bowls and beaters.)
- 25% lighter, 20% smaller footprint (compared with KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer)
- Compatible with all attachments. Excludes bowls and beaters.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe. Locking the head into place during operation keeps the beater-to-bowl contact close and efficient.
- With colors from bold to understated, there's a Mini to match both your kitchen and your style
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).