Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulb 800-Lumen is currently selling at $26.99, approximately $1.13 higher than average. With a lowest price of $18.45 and an average of $25.86 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulb 800-Lumen Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Philips Hue Lighting that are closely related to Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulb 800-Lumen.
Here is how Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulb 800-Lumen ranks in comparison to all other Philips Hue Lighting within this list.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dusk to Dawn A19 Light Bulbs use roughly 75% less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 22,000 hours and includes a 10-year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700-Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal indoor and outdoor use.
- DUSK TO DAWN: Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Light Bulbs are equipped with a built in light sensor that turns your light bulbs on automatically when the sun goes down and turns the light off when the sun rises.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).