Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HL-L2350DW Wireless Printing is currently selling at $79.99, approximately $3.93 lower than average. With a lowest price of $3.00 and an average of $83.92 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.53% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HL-L2350DW Wireless Printing Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Office Printers that are closely related to Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HL-L2350DW Wireless Printing.
Here is how Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HL-L2350DW Wireless Printing ranks in comparison to all other Office Printers within this list.
Designed for the busy home business or small business owner, the new Brother HL-L2350DW compact laser printer is an exceptional business printing solution. Engineered with the latest technology, this compact, yet highly diverse laser printer delivers class-leading printing speeds of up to 32 pages per minute. It also has automatic duplex (two-sided) printing capability, making dual-sided printing simple, fast, and efficient. The 250-sheet paper capacity allows busy business owners to improve efficiency and reduce downtime with less paper refills needed.
Quality is enhanced by using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760) which can help to reduce operational costs (also compatible with TN-730 replacement toner cartridge). The new compact laser printer from Brother can print on both letter and legal-sized paper. It is also infused with modern wireless technology that will permit you to print from smartphones, laptops, tablets, or desktop devices. Also, a built-in wireless or USB interface offers users the flexibility to send multiple print jobs to the Brother HL-L2350DW at the same time.
Brother is dedicated to superior customer service and stands by our products by offering a 1-year limited warranty on this new compact laser printer. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. If you have been looking for an exceptional compact laser printer with fast printing capacity and multiple user-friendly features, add the Brother HL-L2350DW to your Amazon shopping cart today.
(1) Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under 200-dollars. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.(2) Requires connection to a wireless network.(3) TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.(4) Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).(5) Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.(6) Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.(7) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
- COMPACT BUT HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE - Perfectly sized to fit on smaller desks or in tight spaces, the Brother Compact Laser Printer is the perfect solution for the busy home or small office
- OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY - Packed with new features, the HL-L2350DW (replacement for the HLL2340DW) is optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 32 pages per minute, making it a class leader(1)
- FASTER, HIGH-QUALITY PRINTS - This Brother compact laser printer is built with a 250-sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal-sized paper
- DUPLEX PRINTING - Printing on both sides is easy with automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760) delivers up to twice the print volume at lower costs(3)
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).