Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Aaron Leather & Canvas Messenger Bag Mens Shoulder Crossbody Bag Gray is currently selling at $54.99, approximately $0.69 lower than average. With a lowest price of $54.99 and an average of $55.68 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.89% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Aaron Leather & Canvas Messenger Bag Mens Shoulder Crossbody Bag Gray Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Leather Messenger Bags that are closely related to Aaron Leather & Canvas Messenger Bag Mens Shoulder Crossbody Bag Gray.
Here is how Aaron Leather & Canvas Messenger Bag Mens Shoulder Crossbody Bag Gray ranks in comparison to all other Leather Messenger Bags within this list.
- **SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE - 1 Large Compartment | 1 Small Compartment | 1 Small Zipper Pocket | 2 Open Pockets | 1 Back Pocket | 3 Pen Slots | 4 Business Card Slot | 1 Mobile Pocket. It Has A Padded Internal Walls Designed To Cushion The Laptop.
- **OUTSTANDING QUALITY MATERIALS- Crafted From A Durable Canvas And Superior Cowhide Crazy Horse Leather To Built To Last.We Used Strong Metal Zippers And Antique Brass Fittings In The Exterior Compartments. The Material Is So Easy To Clean, You Don't Have To Worry About Ruining It.
- **STYLISH AND ELEGANT -An Eye-catching Messenger Bag That Is Solid, Sturdy And Reliable. It Has A Neutral Color So It Would Look Good With Everything. Formal Enough For Work Week And Casual Enough For Weekends.
- **DIMENSIONS- 14.5"(Width) x 11"(Height) x 4"(Depth) | Shoulder Strap Length Adjusts Max to 55" | The main pocket can fit 13" laptop
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).