Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
OfficePro Slimline 24x36 Inch Magnetic Dry Erase Board with Marker is currently selling at $39.99, approximately $11.55 lower than average. With a lowest price of $39.99 and an average of $51.54 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.89% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
OfficePro Slimline 24x36 Inch Magnetic Dry Erase Board with Marker Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Dry Erase Boards that are closely related to OfficePro Slimline 24x36 Inch Magnetic Dry Erase Board with Marker.
Here is how OfficePro Slimline 24x36 Inch Magnetic Dry Erase Board with Marker ranks in comparison to all other Dry Erase Boards within this list.
- HIGH CLARITY, SCRATCH-RESISTANT MAGNETIC DRY ERASE BOARD: Write, erase and write again on your white board. Do it over and over. The OfficePro Slimline Magnetic Dry Erase Board stays white, making your words easy to see and read.
- SLIMLINE, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The OfficePro Slimline Magnetic Dry Erase Board features a lightweight but sturdy design that is guaranteed not to warp. All whiteboards are shipped in multi-layer reinforced padded shipping boxes for max protection.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES EASY HANG MOUNTING KIT: The OfficePro mounting system allows you to install your magnetic board in a jiffy. Even a novice can hang this magnetic dry erase board with ease.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: If you have any issues at all with your OfficePro Slimline Magnetic Dry Erase Board, simply contact us for a free replacement with expedited shipping!
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).