Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Smart Basal Thermometer FM-101-BT by Femometer Highly Sensitive is currently selling at $39.00, approximately $0.36 lower than average. With a lowest price of $39.00 and an average of $39.36 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.59% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Smart Basal Thermometer FM-101-BT by Femometer Highly Sensitive Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Digital Thermometers that are closely related to Smart Basal Thermometer FM-101-BT by Femometer Highly Sensitive.
Here is how Smart Basal Thermometer FM-101-BT by Femometer Highly Sensitive ranks in comparison to all other Digital Thermometers within this list.
BBT is the lowest body temperature attained during rest. It is usually estimated by a temperature measurement immediately after awakening and before any physical activity has been undertaken. Ovulation causes an increase of 0.5 to 1 degree Fahrenheit in BBT. So monitoring BBT helps to estimate the day of ovulation.
About BBT Thermometer
An accurate thermometer is required to measure tiny BBT changes. With the accuracy of 0.09 degree Fahrenheit, Femometer basal thermometer is a professional female fertility thermometer.
1. Femometer measures oral temperature, which is more accurate than armpit temperature and more convenient than rectal temperature.
2. Data is uploaded to the complimentary app via Bluetooth. The intelligent app auto generates BBT curve which eliminates manually entering results.
3. Femometer has no screen. Three beeps mean BBT is taken, then you can absolutely fall back to sleep. During the whole process, you don't even need to open your eyes.
4. The device can store up to 300 BBT data, which allows you to sync with the app later. All data is securely stored in the Cloud.
5. In the calendar of the app, it auto marks your fertile window, period and ovulation date. You are able to record daily notes to improve the accuracy of prediction.
6. The app allows you to set up alarm clock. You can easily measure BBT at the same time every day, which helps to get more accurate prediction.
7. Knowing your fertility requires taking BBT on a daily basis. The app will provide a more comprehensive understanding after 3-month usage.
1. It may take up to three minutes to measure BBT at first. The more you use it, the less measuring time it will take. The average measurement time is 90 secs.
2. The battery usually lasts for 6 months. Battery model is CR1632 button cell for future replacement.
- PROFESSION SMART THERMOMETER - Femometer is a BBT thermometer with highly accurate(1/100degree) feature specially for ovulation day prediction, and lipstick design with fashion feature for woman
- CONVENIENT TO USE - Remove cap, the device auto on. You can measure your BBT with close your eyes in bed. No screen and device can store 300 pieces of temperature date, you can update data at later any time. Take about 90 seconds measure your temperature every day, you will get ovulation day, fertile window, conception rate in future 7days, these data will help you get pregnant or contraception easily
- INTELLIGENT MANAGEMENT - Femometer automatic syncing data to APP via Bluetooth. App auto drew BBT chart and intelligent analysis your ovulation day and different phase. All temperature data is securely and permanently stored in the cloud. The machine learning algorithms adjusts abnormal data and fix missing data. Aside from BBT, other daily recorded body symptoms also influence the analysis
- SAFETY and HEALTHY - Acquired FDA and CE approvals. Thermometer makes with high quality anti-bacteria material, safe to use and easy to clean, you just need to simply use water or alcohol pads to clean it
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).