Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
GoWISE USA 5.8 Qt. Programmable 8-in-1 Air Fryer XL + Recipe Book is currently selling at $86.51, approximately $9.09 higher than average. With a lowest price of $69.99 and an average of $77.42 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.19% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
GoWISE USA 5.8 Qt. Programmable 8-in-1 Air Fryer XL + Recipe Book Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Deep Fryers that are closely related to GoWISE USA 5.8 Qt. Programmable 8-in-1 Air Fryer XL + Recipe Book.
Here is how GoWISE USA 5.8 Qt. Programmable 8-in-1 Air Fryer XL + Recipe Book ranks in comparison to all other Deep Fryers within this list.
- Enjoy your favorite food without the extra calories. This air fryer allows you to fry, bake, grill, and roast with little to no oil. Make crispy fried chicken, steak, French fries, pizza and much more in one countertop appliance
- Sleek and modern look with advanced touch screen menu. Take the guesswork out of cooking with the built-in touch screen menu featuring 8 cooking presets: Fries/Chips, Pork, Chicken, Steak, Shrimp, Cake, Fish, and Pizza. Equipped with a wide temperature range from 180F to 400F in 10 degree increments and a cooking timer up to 30 minutes. This XL fryer can feed a family of 4 and more.
- Featuring a new Start/Stop button to change time and temperature in the middle of a cook cycle. Don't forget to shake with the new built-in alarm function that reminds you to shake your ingredients in 5, 10, 15 minute increments.
- Comes with non-stick FDA-certified and PFOA free pan and detachable basket equipped with a cool touch handle and button guard to prevent accidental detachment. Shake and flip contents in the middle of your cooking program with the detachable frying basket.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).