Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
ELEHOT Juicer Machine Juice Extractor 800W Wide Mouth Stainless Steel is currently selling at $61.59, approximately $2.24 higher than average. With a lowest price of $57.98 and an average of $59.35 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.04% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
ELEHOT Juicer Machine Juice Extractor 800W Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Cold Press Masticating Juicers that are closely related to ELEHOT Juicer Machine Juice Extractor 800W Wide Mouth Stainless Steel.
Here is how ELEHOT Juicer Machine Juice Extractor 800W Wide Mouth Stainless Steel ranks in comparison to all other Cold Press Masticating Juicers within this list.
- Dual-speed Modes for Fruit and Vegetable - "?" low speed, 8000 RPM, for soft fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "?" fast speed, 12000 RPM, for hard fruits like carrot, celery, beets, kale and others. Dual speed modes help extract the most juice from fruits&vegetables.
- BPA Free Food Grade Stainless Steel Cutting Plate - Sharp 80°inclined blades bring less pulp residue, more easy to clean. ELEHOT juicer extracts up to 25% more juice and 30% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers. Enjoy a healthier & happier lifestyle all round!
- Safety Clamp & Anti-drip Juice Outlet - With a safety locking clamp, it makes sure the cover is on tight while operating. Designed with anti-drip juice outlet to avoid juice come out and make a mess.
- Overload Protection System - It efficiently prevents shutting off the juicer due to motor overheating, unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).