Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Somerset Winter Red Berry Wreath 24" Outdoor Holiday Wreath is currently selling at $59.99, approximately $1.47 lower than average. With a lowest price of $59.99 and an average of $61.46 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Somerset Winter Red Berry Wreath 24" Outdoor Holiday Wreath Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Christmas Wreaths that are closely related to Somerset Winter Red Berry Wreath 24" Outdoor Holiday Wreath.
Here is how Somerset Winter Red Berry Wreath 24" Outdoor Holiday Wreath ranks in comparison to all other Christmas Wreaths within this list.
- VERSATILE DESIGN FOR DISPLAY ALL WINTER SEASON PLUS CHRISTMAS - Instantly makeover your front entry with this beautiful wreath and transform your decor all winter long, not just for xmas. Gold twigs, deep red berries, and pine cones are intertwined with faux evergreens for a natural winter look.
- APPROVED FOR COVERED OUTDOOR USE - UV rated silks are approved for outdoor use. For best longevity, keep out of direct sunlight and rain.
- DELIVERED IN AN EXTRA, BEAUTIFUL WHITE GIFT BOX TO STORE YOUR WREATH - Protect your gorgeous silk wreath when the season is over with the included Wreath Depot storage gift box. Arrives to your doorstep packed in an extra white storage gift box to protect the wreath and store for seasons to come.
- MEASURES TRUE TO ADVERTISED SIZE - Unlike other wreaths, this wreath is true to measurement and doesn't dissapoint in size. This seasonal christmas wreath measures 22 inches across diagonally by 6-7 inches deep.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).