Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
D-FantiX Snowman Christmas Tree Topper Large Top Hat Snowman is currently selling at $9.99, which is its normal price. It has a lowest price of $9.99 and is selling within its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), making this an 'ok deal'.
D-FantiX Snowman Christmas Tree Topper Large Top Hat Snowman Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Christmas Tree Toppers that are closely related to D-FantiX Snowman Christmas Tree Topper Large Top Hat Snowman.
Here is how D-FantiX Snowman Christmas Tree Topper Large Top Hat Snowman ranks in comparison to all other Christmas Tree Toppers within this list.
- Unique Christmas Tree Decorations - This cute but untraditional snowman Christmas tree topper is a perfect way to top off your tree. Funny and festive design adds some joy and creative touch to your home decor during this holiday season
- Material: Iron & polyester. Head measures 18.1" x 21.65"( Lx H), arms extend to 20.8" long. Scarf is 26.4". Spot clean only
- Impressive Design -This adorable snowman tree topper features a snowman head with a happy, welcoming face. It wears a traditional top hat adorned with festive trim, bright red mittens with stripe pattern and a long scarf that drapes down the front of your tree. Adjustable arms
- Elegant and Easy to Install - Mounts easily on any Christmas trees. Elegant Christmas tree topper decoration display. (Please note that the snowman's head and hat are hallow, but still stands up stiff when you put it over branch. If branch is not long enough to keep snowman's head up, you may have to stuff it. )
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).