Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Thomas Kinkade Holidays in Motion Rotating Illuminated Treetopper: is currently selling at $79.99, approximately $4.83 lower than average. With a lowest price of $79.99 and an average of $84.82 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.19% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Thomas Kinkade Holidays in Motion Rotating Illuminated Treetopper: Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Christmas Tree Toppers that are closely related to Thomas Kinkade Holidays in Motion Rotating Illuminated Treetopper:.
Here is how Thomas Kinkade Holidays in Motion Rotating Illuminated Treetopper: ranks in comparison to all other Christmas Tree Toppers within this list.
- Santa's sleigh is packed with toys and tempting gift packages peeking out of his bag
- Festive bows, garlands, and fanciful golden runners accent the sleigh
- The prefect collectible Christmas treetopper gift or animated Christmas decor you've been searching for
- Free 3V adapter is included
- Edition limited to 120 casting days
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Sleigh and reindeer measure 8" L; 20.3 cm: Star measures 6" H; 15.3 cm
- Capture the joyous momentum of a Thomas Kinkade Christmas with this first-of-a-kind animated Santa tree topper, only from The Bradford Exchange
- Santa Claus tree topper circles around your tree on a golden spring, and includes a magnificent illuminated star
- Three-dimensional Thomas Kinkade Christmas tree decoration is handcrafted and hand-painted
- Each reindeer's saddle blanket displays a different Thomas Kinkade holiday classic in full color, visible on both sides
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).