Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Sweese 3110 Porcelain Butter Keeper Crock French Butter Dish No More Ha is currently selling at $19.59, which is its normal price. It has a lowest price of $18.99 and is selling within its usual range. Price volatility is 2.23% (meaning it does not change often), making this an 'good deal'.
Sweese 3110 Porcelain Butter Keeper Crock French Butter Dish No More Ha Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Butter Dishes that are closely related to Sweese 3110 Porcelain Butter Keeper Crock French Butter Dish No More Ha.
Here is how Sweese 3110 Porcelain Butter Keeper Crock French Butter Dish No More Ha ranks in comparison to all other Butter Dishes within this list.
Top 4 Reasons Why the Sweese BUTTER CROCK IS LOVED by Butter Lovers!
Unlike other butter trays that you may have used, which make a mess, our Sweese Butter Crock serves the butter easily, and it allows you to have FRESH and SOFT butter for your toast and bread.
It's a beautiful addition to your daily table, and your guests even don't tell it is a butter keeper on the table, that makes it a conversation piece for your guest table.
With the Sweese Butter Crock, no more transferring butter dish from kitchen or fridge to the dining room back and forth.
A wide range of beautiful assorted colors out there for you to choose from, which can match your dinnerware perfectly.
Storing and Serving Fresh Butter Made Easy
3 Easy Steps to use the Sweese Butter Crock
Step 1 - Wash the crock thoroughly and make sure the bell is dry, pour cold water into the base of the crock to the water line.
Step 2 - Press one stick of softened butter (or 1 and 1/3 stick) into the bell with the back of a spoon.
Step 3 - Place the bell into the bottom of crock. Enjoy your fresh butter.
Tricks & Tips
Adding a little salt or vinegar to the water is helpful to prevent mold, while it doesn't affect the taste of the butter either.
Refresh your water every 2-6 days and this could be part of your morning routine.
Always keep the crock away from heat.
The crock works best with real butter instead of margarine.
- FRESH & SOFT BUTTER READY AT HAND AT ALL TIMES - No more cold butter from the fridge! This crock keeps your butter soft and spreadable for use on rolls, bread, toast, waffles, pancakes and more, without having a gooey mess on a plate somewhere. Enjoy room temperature butter in the morning!
- EASY TO USE & EASY TO WASH - The crock comes with a fill line on the inside for water that makes an airtight seal, no more guessing. It requires minimal care, and it washes well in the dishwasher. (top rack) Change water each day or every 2-3 days. Keeps butter fresh for a month.
- ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR MOST FAMILIES - The bell holds about 1 and 1/3 stick of soft butter, it depends on how you press it, technically the maximum is 1 and 1/2 stick of soft butter, it is extremely practical for your family. Get 2 units if you have a big family.
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & GORGEOUS COLOR - The Sweese butter crock is made of durable professional grade porcelain - a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware, dishwasher safe. It is well made and beautifully finished with gorgeous color - an attractive addition to the kitchen or table.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).