Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Allavino FlexCount 3Z-VSWR7772-SST 349 Bottle Three Zone Wine Fridge is currently selling at $2899.99, approximately $109.28 lower than average. With a lowest price of $2899.99 and an average of $3009.27 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Allavino FlexCount 3Z-VSWR7772-SST 349 Bottle Three Zone Wine Fridge Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Built In Wine Fridges that are closely related to Allavino FlexCount 3Z-VSWR7772-SST 349 Bottle Three Zone Wine Fridge.
Here is how Allavino FlexCount 3Z-VSWR7772-SST 349 Bottle Three Zone Wine Fridge ranks in comparison to all other Built-In Wine Fridges within this list.
- 349 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This wine cellar has 22 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each, 4 shelves that can hold 20 bottles each, and 1 shelf that can hold up to 27 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 349 bottles. This maximum capacity can be reached using many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal storage unit for wine lovers with large and diverse collections.
- MULTI-ZONE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Store red, white, and sparkling wine simultaneously in this three zone unit, which features two intuitively designed control panels with clear digital displays and easy-to-use push button controls that allow you to easily adjust each zone's temperature independently. The left zone can be set between 41-64 degrees Fahrenheit, while the upper right zone can be set between 40-55 degrees Fahrenheit and the lower right zone between 55-65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino's revolutionary new metal shelves are strong enough to support the weight of bulk storage without sagging yet thin enough to maximize your available storage space to accommodate larger diameter bottles. These shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks, and feature stainless steel shelf fronts and wooden slats that gently cradle your bottles to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: This unit is front-venting and can be built into your cabinetry for a seamless look without requiring extra space on the sides for air circulation. It also features a fully finished black cabinet that makes it a stylish freestanding addition to nearly any room in your home. To add to this wine refrigerator's versatility, we've included both curved and towel bar handles so you can customize it for a look that best compliments the surrounding decor.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).