Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Baymore Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff is currently selling at $22.99, approximately $2.94 lower than average. With a lowest price of $22.99 and an average of $25.93 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Baymore Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Blood Pressure Monitors that are closely related to Baymore Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff.
Here is how Baymore Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff ranks in comparison to all other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
This advanced blood pressure monitor comes with a large screen display and easy controls for effortless day to day use. It also measures heart rate with an added irregular heartbeat indicator. Safe to use for people of all ages. This blood pressure machine is comfortable, portable, and most importantly provides accurate results.
Getting Accurate Readings
Wrist blood pressure monitoring kits tend to be more sensitive to body position and movement. To ensure you get the best results from your BP monitor, do the following:
What are you waiting for? Start monitoring your health and get your own Baymore Health Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff today!
- INSTANT READING: Designed to make your blood pressure monitoring simple and fast with less than 1 minute response. Reads systolic and diastolic pressure, pulse rate, and blood pressure classification simultaneously. Easy to read with its large screen display.
- RELIABLE GAUGE: This digital blood pressure monitor device gives not only fast but more importantly accurate readings. Reading accuracy is critical in high blood pressure medication as well as low blood pressure control. A must-have for your personal medical kit.
- IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT INDICATOR: Records your heart rate and indicates irregular heartbeat while your blood pressure is being taken. Also alerts you if your reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure levels.
- MEMORY & ENERGY SAVING FUNCTION: Recalls last reading and is capable of storing the last 90 memories of measurement data with date and time stamp. Automatically turns off within 1 minute to save power.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).