Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
DOWNLITE Luxury Hypoallergenic 50% Down & 50% Feather Pillow King is currently selling at $49.99, approximately $4.43 lower than average. With a lowest price of $49.99 and an average of $54.42 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.38% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
DOWNLITE Luxury Hypoallergenic 50% Down & 50% Feather Pillow King Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Bed Pillows King Size that are closely related to DOWNLITE Luxury Hypoallergenic 50% Down & 50% Feather Pillow King.
Here is how DOWNLITE Luxury Hypoallergenic 50% Down & 50% Feather Pillow King ranks in comparison to all other Bed Pillows King Size within this list.
Quick Care Tips: Throw your 50/50 pillow in the dryer for 10 minutes to give it a good fluffing once a month. We suggest adding a pillow protector to protect your investment.
50/50 Down & Feather Pillow Information:
*Hypoallergenic 50% White Duck Down and 50% White Duck Feathers
*Durable 230 TC Cambric Woven Cotton
*"Perfect" Soft/ Medium Density - Great for Back and Stomach Sleepers
*Easy Care Machine Washable & Dryable
*Assembled In The USA With Imported Materials By DOWNLITE
***Please know that this product is manufactured by DOWNLITE Bedding. Only items bought from the DOWNLITE Bedding Seller are guaranteed new, unused items that are being shipped direct from the manufacture facility. If the Buy Box does not say DOWNLITE Bedding and you go through the Buy Box Seller, there is no guarantee that your item is new and unused, or that it is the same product.***
- Hypoallergenic 50% White Down and 50% White Feathers
- Durable 230 TC Cambric Woven Cotton
- Soft/ Medium Density - Great for Stomach and Back Sleepers
- Easy Care Machine Washable & Dryable - This is a Pillow - NOT A comforter
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).