Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Best Choice Products 64LB Weight Dumbbell Set Adjustable Dumbbells is currently selling at $51.99, approximately $5.78 higher than average. With a lowest price of $44.95 and an average of $46.21 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Best Choice Products 64LB Weight Dumbbell Set Adjustable Dumbbells Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Adjustable Dumbbells that are closely related to Best Choice Products 64LB Weight Dumbbell Set Adjustable Dumbbells.
Here is how Best Choice Products 64LB Weight Dumbbell Set Adjustable Dumbbells ranks in comparison to all other Adjustable Dumbbells within this list.
Add to your home weight collection with a dumbbell set perfect for both upper and lower body exercises. Complete with 2 weight adjustable dumbbells, this set will contribute to a balanced full body workout. Rubber grips allow you to comfortably experiment with new body building techniques and screw caps let you break them down for effortless storage. For the fitness results you're working toward, there's no better investment!
Box Dimensions: 18"(L) x 8.6"(W) x 11.8"(H)
Metal Rod: 18"(L)
Weight: 66 lbs.
Material: Metal, Rubber
No assembly required
(2) Dumbbell bars
(4) .75kg plates
(4) 1.25kg plates
(8) 2.5kg plates
(4) Screw caps
- Ideal for a total body workout, this dumbbell weight set is perfect for both upper and lower body building exercises
- This set will be the perfect addition to complete your home gym, and convenient screw caps allow easy breakdown for storage
- These dumbbells are sure to become an essential part of your routine, allowing you to adjust your weight and try different combinations
- Its metal rods are equipped with a rubber grip for a comfortable handle that helps prevent your palms from blistering
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).