Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the GenBasic Quad HD Android Virtual Reality System price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
GenBasic Quad HD Android Virtual Reality System is currently selling at $199.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $199.99 and an average of $199.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
GenBasic Quad HD Android Virtual Reality System Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top VR Headsets that are closely related to GenBasic Quad HD Android Virtual Reality System .
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|VR Headset with Wireless Remote Virtual Reality Headset Goggles||$25.00 (-$174.99)||$26.50 (-$173.49)||$0.45||1.67%||OK Deal|
|Canbor Virtual Reality Headset VR Goggles With Stereo||$25.99 (-$174.00)||$25.99 (-$174.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Pansonite Premium 3D VR Glasses Adjustable Lenses & Head Strap||$25.99 (-$174.00)||$32.99 (-$167.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Pansonite 3D VR Glasses Headset for Games & 3D Movies||$26.99 (-$173.00)||$26.99 (-$173.00)||$1.00||3.57%||Good Deal|
|Google OEM Daydream View VR Headset Slate||$44.88 (-$155.11)||$44.88 (-$155.11)||$0.54||1.19%||Good Deal|
|HTC VIVE Pro Virtual Reality System||$1399.00 (+$1199.01)||$1399.00 (+$1199.01)||$580.00||29.31%||Fantastic Deal|
|Pansonite VR Headset with Remote Controller 3D Glasses||$45.99 (-$154.00)||$49.99 (-$150.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|3D VR Headset Technology Virtual Reality Experience For Gamers||$15.99 (-$184.00)||$15.99 (-$184.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|DESTEK V4 VR, 103°FOV Eye Protected HD Virtual Reality Headset||$34.99 (-$165.00)||$34.99 (-$165.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|VR Headset ELEGIANT 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset||$38.99 (-$161.00)||$38.99 (-$161.00)||$1.00||2.5%||Good Deal|
|3D VR Glasses Topmaxions Virtual Reality Headset 3D Viewing||$13.99 (-$186.00)||$13.99 (-$186.00)||$26.00||65.02%||Fantastic Deal|
|DESTEK V4 VR Headset 103 FOV Eye Protected HD||$25.99 (-$174.00)||$25.99 (-$174.00)||$1.00||3.71%||Good Deal|
|BlitzWolf Goggles VR Headset with Remote Controller||$29.98 (-$170.01)||$36.42 (-$163.57)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|Canbor VR Goggles Virtual Reality Headset||$19.99 (-$180.00)||$19.99 (-$180.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Samsung Gear VR with Controller||$46.00 (-$153.99)||$46.00 (-$153.99)||$5.50||10.68%||Fantastic Deal|
|PlayStation VR||$184.28 (-$15.71)||$191.00 (-$8.99)||$8.99||4.5%||Good Deal|
|AuraVisor All In One Virtual Reality VR Goggles||$115.72 (-$84.27)||$399.99 (+$200.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System||$499.00 (+$299.01)||$849.99 (+$650.00)||$109.01||11.37%||OK Deal|
|Oculus Rift Touch Virtual Reality System||$349.00 (+$149.01)||$399.00 (+$199.01)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
GenBasic Quad HD Android Virtual Reality System Comparison Rankings
Here is how GenBasic Quad HD Android Virtual Reality System ranks in comparison to all the other VR Headsets within this list.
GenBasic Quad HD Android Virtual Reality System Product Info
- GenBasic Quad HD Android Virtual Reality Headset
- 3 Point Headset Strap
- 3 Feet HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable
- USB Type A to MicroUSB Cable
- US 5V 2A Power Adapter
- User Guide
- 5.5" Quad HD 2560x1440 75Hz Low Latency LCD Display
- Integrated Dimensional Audio System
- Rockchip RK3288 - Quad Core ARM Cortex-A17 @ 1.8GHz and Mali-T764 @ 600MHz
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB eMMC with expandable MicroSD card storage
- 4K H.265, H.264 Hardware Decoder
- 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI Input (1080P)
- USB 2.0 Type A Host Port
- 3.7V 4000mAH Battery (2-4H Battery Life)
- Extra Large 40mm Blue Reflective Low Dispersion Aspheric Glass Lens Element
- 110° Field of View (FOV)
- Per Eye Adjustable Pupillary Distance
- Adjustable Focus/Display Distance
- Compensates for Myopia/Nearsightedness up to -6.00
- Android Nibiru OS
- Google Play Store
1 Year Warranty
- VIRTUAL REALITY UNLEASHED: Enjoying virtual reality but tethered to a computer? Want to enjoy it on the go? Experience the true freedom of virtual reality with the GenBasic All-in-One Android-powered QuadHD VR Headset System. Enjoy a 2D or 3D movie in your own virtual private theater while on a flight or in a train. Relax to some Android games while on riding the subway or bus to and from work. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF: Forget Hacky Cell Phone VR, specialized blue-reflective optics and Quad HD (2560x1440) 5.5" display means twice the pixel density of Full HD (1920x1080) found in most cell phones and headsets and it makes a world of difference. You are met with sharper and smoother visuals for a more immersive experience. Integrated dimensional sound system lets you enjoy rich 3D audio content without having headphones while also supporting wired and Bluetooth headsets.
- FULLY LOADED AND READY TO GO: Packed with Nibiru Android OS and Google Play Store, enjoy watching 360° videos, Android games, Google Expeditions, and Cardboard VR content like never before. Works with 2D/3D and VR content with a simple mode switch! You can also privately view content from a computer, Playstation 3/4, or Xbox 360/One via the HDMI In on a virtual screen. We do not recommend latency sensitive applications for HDMI in unless that content is already in VR layout.
- MERELY THE START: Non-stop content and software feature enhancements means that this is only the beginning of your experience with us. We will take you to new places, see new things, learn more about the world around us all without leaving the comforts that surrounds you.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).