Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Sabrent 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Sabrent 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches is currently selling at $9.89, approximately $0.23 higher than average. With a lowest price of $7.99 and an average of $9.66 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Sabrent 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top USB Hubs that are closely related to Sabrent 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches.
Sabrent 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches Comparison Rankings
Here is how Sabrent 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches ranks in comparison to all the other USB Hubs within this list.
Sabrent 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches Product Info
Expand your high speed USB 3.0 ports
Technology seems to advance at ever increasing speeds. With the recent release of Super-Speed USB 3.0, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2.0 standards! Speeds of 5Gbps are a vast improvement over USB 2.0 that only supports up to 480Mbps. The Sabrent USB 3.0 Hub is a great tool to expand a single USB 3.0 port into 4 ports, so now you can connect all of your USB devices at one time. Plus, its small and elegant design has been configured to be as thin as possible so as to not take up precious space as you travel. Yet, it is still backward compatible with your older devices, so you can still use it in conjunction with USB 2.0 devices.
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
* Mac OS X
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
- Instantly Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
- Individual LED's Indicate Power Status For Each Port
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Reverse Compatible USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).