Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum + OnePass price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum + OnePass is currently selling at $79.99, approximately $0.44 lower than average. With a lowest price of $59.99 and an average of $80.43 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.49% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum + OnePass Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Upright Vacuums that are closely related to Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum + OnePass.
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum + OnePass Comparison Rankings
Here is how Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum + OnePass ranks in comparison to all the other Upright Vacuums within this list.
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum + OnePass Product Info
The lightweight vacuum features OnePass Technology with a powerful suction and innovative brush design. Bottom Easy Empty dirt tank and a washable foam filter make maintenance simple. The premium attachments provide faster and more effective cleaning so you can get on with your day.
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more
- Easy Empty dirt tank, multi-level filter, and washable foam tank filter
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass.
- Innovative brush design rotates down into carpet to clean more on the initial pass.
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction.
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).