Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright - UH30310 price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright - UH30310 is currently selling at $127.46, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $127.46 and an average of $127.46 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright - UH30310 Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Upright Vacuums that are closely related to Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright - UH30310.
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright - UH30310 Comparison Rankings
Here is how Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright - UH30310 ranks in comparison to all the other Upright Vacuums within this list.
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright - UH30310 Product Info
- P.A.W.S Pet Approved Windtunnel system with Windtunnel Technology removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback and scatter on carpet
- Activated Carbon HEPA Media Bag filters and traps 99.9-percent of dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns and carbon absorbs household orders
- One Touch bag door release gives you fast and easy access to the bag. Powerful Reach - 30-foot cord extends room-to-room without the hassle of unplugging
- Clean-Drop Bag system is a simple one touch that releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).