Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the AllSpice 60-Slot Wooden Spice Rack + 60 Glass Jars + 280 Labels price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
AllSpice 60-Slot Wooden Spice Rack + 60 Glass Jars + 280 Labels is currently selling at $239.00, approximately $8.24 higher than average. With a lowest price of $229.00 and an average of $230.76 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
AllSpice 60-Slot Wooden Spice Rack + 60 Glass Jars + 280 Labels Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Spice Racks & Organizers that are closely related to AllSpice 60-Slot Wooden Spice Rack + 60 Glass Jars + 280 Labels.
AllSpice 60-Slot Wooden Spice Rack + 60 Glass Jars + 280 Labels Comparison Rankings
Here is how AllSpice 60-Slot Wooden Spice Rack + 60 Glass Jars + 280 Labels ranks in comparison to all the other Spice Racks & Organizers within this list.
AllSpice 60-Slot Wooden Spice Rack + 60 Glass Jars + 280 Labels Product Info
- SOLID WOOD FRAME: North American maple with satin finish.
- 60 LARGE GLASS JARS: 4oz (1/2c)-- The standard size of Penzeys, Spice House and other specialty spice shops. Spices not included. Compare to most other spice racks which use 3 or 3.5oz jars.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 30 Large-Hole Shaker Tops, 30 Small-Hole Shaker Tops, 30 Spoon Scraper Tops
- 280 PRE-PRINTED LABELS: Black with easy-to-read white font. Waterproof with matte finish. Covers most common spices and many exotic spices. See images for details.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).