Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the WiFi Smart Plug 2 Pack Imillet Wireless Mini Outlet Switch price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
WiFi Smart Plug 2 Pack Imillet Wireless Mini Outlet Switch is currently selling at $18.99, approximately $0.70 lower than average. With a lowest price of $18.99 and an average of $19.69 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
WiFi Smart Plug 2 Pack Imillet Wireless Mini Outlet Switch Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Smart Plugs that are closely related to WiFi Smart Plug 2 Pack Imillet Wireless Mini Outlet Switch.
WiFi Smart Plug 2 Pack Imillet Wireless Mini Outlet Switch Comparison Rankings
Here is how WiFi Smart Plug 2 Pack Imillet Wireless Mini Outlet Switch ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Plugs within this list.
WiFi Smart Plug 2 Pack Imillet Wireless Mini Outlet Switch Product Info
With Imillet Smart Plugs, you can create schedules for electronics and home appliances connected based on your routines. After installing the Jinvoo Smart app, you can turn on/off your devices simply on your smartphone or tablet when you are not at home. What an adorable home automation option!
Decent and Compact design
Imillet Smart Plugs features a decent and compact design, which enables you to plug in two mini plugs into the same outlet/socket at the same time. It is lightweight, an adorable home automation option.
No Hub Required
Imillet Smart Plugs work with any wifi router. Users have no need to set another hub or pay extra subscription fees.
Input: AC120V 50/60Hz
Output: 10A max load
Max power: 2000W
Power consuming:< 0.3W
Working temperature: -20-45?(-4-113?)
Working humidity: < 80%
Radio signal power: 1mW
Radio rate: 30 meter indoor
Radio rate: 50 meter outdoor
Plug standard: US standard
Wireless IEEE standards: 802.11b/g/N
Security: WPA2-psk WPA WPA2 WEP Wps2 WAPI
Encryption type: WEP TKIP AES
How to install?
1. Download and install Jinvoo App on your smartphone or tablet, and launch the app;
2. Create your Jinvoo account (email address or phone number required) and log in;
3. Plug in socket
4. Click 'add device' in the app
5. Click 'next step'
6. Enter wifi passwords (connecting, pls wait patiently)
Notes: You can also change the name of the socket.
What's in box?
Imillet Smart plugs * 2
User Manual * 1
Imillet Smart Plug supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, not 5.0GHz.
Pls reset your wifi router and the plug and try again for failing to add the plug.
- Easy to use --- Just plug a device into Imillet Smart Plug, connect it with your Wifi network, download free Jinvoo app, launch the app, pair it with your smartphone and switch on/off button, then your get a smart home.
- All within fingertips --- Instead of reaching out for wall sockets, outlets and switches every time, you can easily control your electric appliances and devices, such as creating scenes and sharing your devices with your family members, at your fingertip with our mini smart plugs. Perfect for outlets and sockets without ON/OFF switches.
- Auto scheduling and remote control --- With the help of these smart plugs, you can create safe and smart home appliance combinations and set timers/countdowns for your devices, including lights, fanss, coffee makers and etc. If you left your house without turning off your iron or hairdressing equipment, you can simply shut them off on your smartphone if you used our smart plugs.
- Voice control ---- Works with Amazon Alexa, enabling you to turn on/off devices through voice commands with Alexa (Alexa devices sold separately) in a instant; Compatible with Android 4.4 and iOS 8 or up; Does not work with computers, SmarThings, Homekit, or IFTTT at the moment; Do not exceed the maximum load current of 10A (power less than 1200W); Supports only 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).