Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Wifi Smart Plug Works with Alexa Mini Time Switch Wifi Outlet price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Wifi Smart Plug Works with Alexa Mini Time Switch Wifi Outlet is currently selling at $16.66, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $15.99 and an average of $16.66 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Wifi Smart Plug Works with Alexa Mini Time Switch Wifi Outlet Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Smart Plugs that are closely related to Wifi Smart Plug Works with Alexa Mini Time Switch Wifi Outlet.
Wifi Smart Plug Works with Alexa Mini Time Switch Wifi Outlet Comparison Rankings
Here is how Wifi Smart Plug Works with Alexa Mini Time Switch Wifi Outlet ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Plugs within this list.
Wifi Smart Plug Works with Alexa Mini Time Switch Wifi Outlet Product Info
When paired with Amazon Alexa or Google home, the mini smart plug gives you hands-free voice control over your devices. Turn your lights, appliances, or an entire room on or off using just your voice. Just ask and it will be done at a moment's notice. (There are detail instructions of how to pair with Echo Dot and Google Home in profile of Smart Life APP.) 2. CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE WITH SMARTPHONE OR PAD
The smart outlet can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via free smart life or Tuya smart app. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn on lights without coming home to a dark house or cool down your house by turn on your mechanical controlled window air conditioner before arriving home. 3. EXPERTLY MANAGE YOUR HOME WITH TIMER FUNCTION
With this wifi socket, you can set worry-free schedules for your lights and appliances. Set a suitable time to charging your smartphone or Pad to prevent overcharging damage to battery lifespan. Keep your house comfortable by scheduling a fan to turn on before you arrive home. Set schedule time to turn off TV to remind kids resting their eyes or save energy bills without leaving play all night. Save money by running the house on your schedule.
What's more, you can sync lights and devices to sunrise, sunset, or pre-set times automatically, providing home security benefits. 4. Specifications:
Rated Voltage: 100-240V
Rated Current: 10A (Max.)
Max. Load Power: 2200W
AC Frequency: 50-60Hz
ETL listed and FCC certificated. 30 days money back and 1-year quality warranty from manufacturer. By with confidence.
- Hands Free Voice Control - The smart plug works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Turn your lamps, coffee makers, fans and other appliances, or an entire room on or off using just your voice.
- Control from afar - This wifi outlet empowers you to remotely control your lights and other electronics from your smartphone or tablet via free Smart Life or Tuya app. Only needs Wi-Fi. No hub or subscription required.
- Set Schedules and Timers - Never come home to a dark house. Keep your house comfortable by scheduling a fan or mechanical controlled window air conditioner to turn on before you arrive. Sync lights and devices to sunrise, sunset, or pre-set times automatically, which allows to protect your home security like you're home.
- Sleek, Compact Design - Featuring a compact form factor, the mini smart plug fits into any standard wall outlet without blocking the other socket. This allows you to plug in another adapter in the same wall outlet. But both two smart plugs cannot be plugged in at the same time.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).