Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Black+Decker RC503 Mini Single Serve price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Black+Decker RC503 Mini Single Serve is currently selling at $15.75, approximately $0.55 lower than average. With a lowest price of $14.09 and an average of $16.30 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 9.51% (meaning it goes up and down quite frequently), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Black+Decker RC503 Mini Single Serve Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Slow Cookers that are closely related to Black+Decker RC503 Mini Single Serve.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Aroma Housewares ARC 914SBD 8 Cup||$28.97 (+$14.88)||$30.00 (+$14.25)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Crock Pot 6 Qt Manual Cook & Carry Slow Cooker Red||$19.46 (+$5.37)||$25.49 (+$9.74)||$4.50||15.01%||OK Deal|
|Crock Pot 7 Qt Manual Slow Cooker Stainless Steel||$24.99 (+$10.90)||$29.95 (+$14.20)||$3.81||11.29%||OK Deal|
|Crock Pot 3 Qt Manual Slow Cooker Stainless Steel||$17.84 (+$3.75)||$17.84 (+$2.09)||$3.15||15.01%||Fantastic Deal|
|Crock Pot 6 Qt Digital Slow Cooker Stainless Steel||$37.37 (+$23.28)||$59.99 (+$44.24)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Elite Gourmet MST 250XS 1 5 Quart Slow Cooker||$11.09 (-$3.00)||$11.99 (-$3.76)||$4.10||25.48%||Good Deal|
|Hamilton Beach 33473 Programmable Slow Cooker||$39.99 (+$25.90)||$39.99 (+$24.24)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Crock Pot 6 Qt Manual Slow Cooker Stainless Steel||$25.49 (+$11.40)||$25.49 (+$9.74)||$16.41||39.16%||Fantastic Deal|
|Crock Pot 4 Qt Manual Cook & Carry Slow Cooker Red||$18.99 (+$4.90)||$18.99 (+$3.24)||$6.00||24.01%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hamilton Beach Set-n-Forget||$46.20 (+$32.11)||$49.00 (+$33.25)||$0.99||1.98%||OK Deal|
|Black+Decker RC506 6 Cup||$15.30 (+$1.21)||$15.30 (-$0.45)||$3.07||16.71%||Good Deal|
|Hamilton Beach 33461 Stay or Go 6 Quart||$34.41 (+$20.32)||$34.41 (+$18.66)||$13.06||27.51%||Fantastic Deal|
|Proctor Silex 33043 4 Quart Slow Cooker||$17.09 (+$3.00)||$17.09 (+$1.34)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|KitchenAid KSC6223SS 6 Qt Slow Cooker||$79.95 (+$65.86)||$84.95 (+$69.20)||$50.04||37.07%||Good Deal|
|Crock Pot 8 Qt Manual Slow Cooker Black (SCV800-B)||$34.00 (+$19.91)||$34.00 (+$18.25)||$6.00||15%||Fantastic Deal|
|Black+Decker RC514 14 Cup||$25.28 (+$11.19)||$25.28 (+$9.53)||$3.97||13.57%||Good Deal|
Black+Decker RC503 Mini Single Serve Comparison Rankings
Here is how Black+Decker RC503 Mini Single Serve ranks in comparison to all the other Slow Cookers within this list.
Black+Decker RC503 Mini Single Serve Product Info
Dinner is easier with the BLACK+DECKER 3-Cup Electric Rice Cooker. Cooking takes just 20-30 minutes, and then the unit’s automatic “keep warm” function kicks in to keep the delicious, fluffy rice ready to serve long after cooking is complete. Cleanup is a cinch with this small rice cooker thanks to the dishwasher-safe, nonstick rice pot and tempered glass lid. This personal rice cooker is perfect for single servings or dinner for two with a 1 to 3-cup capacity. Plus, use it to prepare quinoa, risotto, sushi rice, soups, stews, and even oatmeal! Dishwasher-Safe Parts - The rice pot and tempered glass lid can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Seller Warranty Description
2 year limited warranty
- Capacity: Yields up to 3-Cup (Cooked) Rice cooker, Note: use only the rice cup to measure rice, never a true cup.
- 3-Cup Capacity - Prepare anywhere from 1 to 3 cups in this small rice cooker. It's great for single servings or dinner for two.
- Automatic Keep Warm - The rice stays ready for serving! The rice cooker automatically switches to the "keep warm" function after cooking is complete.
- Nonstick Rice Pot - The nonstick rice pot is completely removable for easy dishwasher cleanup.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).