Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Meade Instruments Infinity 50mm AZ Refractor price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Meade Instruments Infinity 50mm AZ Refractor is currently selling at $32.30, approximately $6.83 lower than average. With a lowest price of $32.30 and an average of $39.13 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Meade Instruments Infinity 50mm AZ Refractor Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Refracting Telescopes that are closely related to Meade Instruments Infinity 50mm AZ Refractor.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|iOptron 6004 iExplore 50AZ Refractor Telescope||$15.50 (-$16.80)||$18.00 (-$14.30)||$3.49||16.24%||Good Deal|
|AW 50mm Astronomical Refractor Telescope||$26.95 (-$5.35)||$26.95 (-$5.35)||$1.00||3.58%||Good Deal|
|Meade Instruments Infinity 60mm AZ Refractor||$44.08 (+$11.78)||$50.58 (+$18.28)||$1.01||1.96%||OK Deal|
|Gskyer EQ 80900 Telescope German Tech||$177.99 (+$145.69)||$209.99 (+$177.69)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Celestron 21061 AstroMaster 70AZ Refractor||$98.99 (+$66.69)||$98.99 (+$66.69)||$50.96||33.98%||Good Deal|
|Meade Instruments Infinity 102mm AZ Refractor||$195.65 (+$163.35)||$219.95 (+$187.65)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Celestron PowerSeeker 70EQ Telescope||$95.99 (+$63.69)||$95.99 (+$63.69)||$9.00||8.57%||Fantastic Deal|
|Emarth Telescope Travel Scope 70mm||$89.99 (+$57.69)||$89.99 (+$57.69)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Celestron PowerSeeker 80EQ Telescope||$101.99 (+$69.69)||$101.99 (+$69.69)||$11.26||9.94%||Fantastic Deal|
|Vivitar TEL50600 60X 120X Telescope Refractor||$12.99 (-$19.31)||$24.87 (-$7.43)||$5.08||16.96%||OK Deal|
|Gskyer Telescope 60mm AZ Refractor Telescope||$65.13 (+$32.83)||$76.63 (+$44.33)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Gskyer Telescope AZ70400 German Tech||$84.99 (+$52.69)||$84.99 (+$52.69)||$15.00||15%||Fantastic Deal|
|Celestron 21035 70mm Travel Scope||$58.49 (+$26.19)||$74.65 (+$42.35)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
Meade Instruments Infinity 50mm AZ Refractor Comparison Rankings
Here is how Meade Instruments Infinity 50mm AZ Refractor ranks in comparison to all the other Refracting Telescopes within this list.
Meade Instruments Infinity 50mm AZ Refractor Product Info
The Meade Infinity 50 Refractor telescope is a great telescope to introduce a younger audience to astronomy. This 50mm (2.0") aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you're viewing the lunar craters, Jupiter, or terrestrial objects, the Infinity 50 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world around them.
Pros: Right-side up image means you can use it for daytime observing (birds, hunting, ocean, etc)
Refractor means you don’t have mirrors to align (collimate); it’s ready to go out of the box
Tracking celestial objects is less easy than an EQ mount because the controls function left, right, up, down whereas EQ mounts turn with the rotation of the Earth
No slow motion controls
Q: How is this telescope different than the other Infinity models (90, 80, 70, etc)?
A: The differences between each model are aperture size. The bigger the aperture, the more light-gathering power the telescope will have, resulting in brighter, detailed images. The Infinity 50 has a 50mm aperture, a smaller aperture size than the other Infinity telescopes, but also has the lowest cost.
- Aperture: 50mm(2"). Focal Length: 600mm. Focal Ratio: f/12. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- Altazimuth mount makes pointing the telescope easy
- Low (20mm), medium (12mm), high (4mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 2x barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- 5x24 optical viewfinder helps you point your scope at objects you want to observe & accessory tray stores accessories while observing
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).