Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the KINGBOT DK1801 1:18 2.4GHz High Speed 25 km/h Wireless price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
KINGBOT DK1801 1:18 2.4GHz High Speed 25 km/h Wireless is currently selling at $45.99, approximately $2.78 lower than average. With a lowest price of $45.99 and an average of $48.77 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
KINGBOT DK1801 1:18 2.4GHz High Speed 25 km/h Wireless Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top RC Cars that are closely related to KINGBOT DK1801 1:18 2.4GHz High Speed 25 km/h Wireless.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|KingPow RC Car Rock Off-Road Vehicle Crawler Truck 2.4Ghz Radio||$29.98 (-$16.01)||$29.98 (-$16.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|KingPow RC Car 1/24 Scale 2WD Remote Control Cars & 2.4 GHz Radio||$34.99 (-$11.00)||$34.99 (-$11.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Fitiger 15km/h 1/24 Scale 2.4GHZ Radio Controlled Car||$17.89 (-$28.10)||$17.89 (-$28.10)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|Kids Remote Control Car RC Beast Fast Thrilling & Smooth||$24.99 (-$21.00)||$24.99 (-$21.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Vatos Remote Control Car Electric Racing Car Off Road 1:16||$23.99 (-$22.00)||$49.99 (+$4.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|AHAHOO RC Car Amphibious Waterproof Stunt Remote Control Vehicle||$25.99 (-$20.00)||$30.99 (-$15.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Ultimate Lightning McQueen by Sphero||$103.00 (+$57.01)||$137.42 (+$91.43)||$0.02||0.01%||OK Deal|
|Blexy Wall Climbing Mini 2.4Ghz Radio Remote Control Stunt Car||$19.89 (-$26.10)||$19.89 (-$26.10)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|YKS Invincible Tornado Twister||$22.99 (-$23.00)||$22.99 (-$23.00)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|EpochAir Remote Control Car Kid Toys for Boys Girls Dual Mode||$1.20 (-$44.79)||$21.19 (-$24.80)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
KINGBOT DK1801 1:18 2.4GHz High Speed 25 km/h Wireless Comparison Rankings
Here is how KINGBOT DK1801 1:18 2.4GHz High Speed 25 km/h Wireless ranks in comparison to all the other RC Cars within this list.
KINGBOT DK1801 1:18 2.4GHz High Speed 25 km/h Wireless Product Info
Top High speed: 25 km/h
Controlling Distance: Around 60m
Battery: 9.6V/700mAh,Ni-Cd Battery
Charge Time:3-4 hours
Play Time: About 20 mins
Remnote controller battery:3 x AA battery(Not included)
Product Dimensions: 29.5 x 17.5 x 11.5cm
Package Dimensions: 40 x 23 x 20cm
1 x RC Car
1 x Remote controller
1 x Rechargeable Battery
1 x Adapter Charger
1.This Rc Car only fit for age above 10+ experienced users
2.KINGBOT Online is the only legal owner of KINGBOT.KINGBOT takes full responsibility of all the KINGBOT products.
3.Please kindly check the name of seller store in case of buying fake and shoddy product.
4.Please take out the battery when not use which is better for the life of the battery.
- 2.4Ghz radio system,great off-road performance,strong and durable,perfect for specialized operation,like turn, drift, and flip.There is no problem going through the sand, grass,wet mud and marshy land,easy to control.
- 9.6V 700 mah rechargeable battery (which is included)for the car, 3AA batteries (which is not included) for Remote control(Notice: Do not leave the battery charge overnight. Safety charge time is less than 3 hours. Please plug off immediately when you finished charging)
- 4-channel remote control car which ease the vibration to car effectively,let the car closer to the ground during operation to let its more powerful.
- Using soft and elastic rubber tires which is made of high quality material to make sure it could drive fast on uneven terrain,tire tread with high friction could strengthen grip strong skid resistance and does not fear the slippery road.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).