Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit 4 A19 Bulbs price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit 4 A19 Bulbs is currently selling at $124.95, approximately $9.70 lower than average. With a lowest price of $99.99 and an average of $134.65 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 8.92% (meaning it goes up and down quite frequently), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit 4 A19 Bulbs Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Philips Hue Lighting that are closely related to Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit 4 A19 Bulbs.
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit 4 A19 Bulbs Comparison Rankings
Here is how Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit 4 A19 Bulbs ranks in comparison to all the other Philips Hue Lighting within this list.
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit 4 A19 Bulbs Product Info
- Enhance your home with soft white lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your lights to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away.
- With everything you need to get started, this easy-to-use kit comes with two A19 LED smart bulbs, able to fit standard table lamps and the Philips Hue Bridge that can control up to 50 lights.
- Install the LED lights as you would install ordinary bulbs. They are pre-paired with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).