Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Philips Hue White Ambiance Being Dimmable LED Smart Flushmount price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Philips Hue White Ambiance Being Dimmable LED Smart Flushmount is currently selling at $199.94, approximately $0.37 higher than average. With a lowest price of $179.00 and an average of $199.57 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.49% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Philips Hue White Ambiance Being Dimmable LED Smart Flushmount Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Philips Hue Lighting that are closely related to Philips Hue White Ambiance Being Dimmable LED Smart Flushmount.
Philips Hue White Ambiance Being Dimmable LED Smart Flushmount Comparison Rankings
Here is how Philips Hue White Ambiance Being Dimmable LED Smart Flushmount ranks in comparison to all the other Philips Hue Lighting within this list.
Philips Hue White Ambiance Being Dimmable LED Smart Flushmount Product Info
- With wireless control on your smartphone or tablet, choose the perfect light setting for any mood or activity such as reading or relaxing, concentrating, or energizing.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this sleek light with brushed aluminum accents creates ambiance with warm white to cool white light.
- Install it anywhere you would a standard overhead or wall light and pair it with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control this and other Philips Hue lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).