Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Philips Hue Smart Dimmable LED Smart Light Recipe Kit price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmable LED Smart Light Recipe Kit is currently selling at $49.99, approximately $0.22 higher than average. With a lowest price of $20.00 and an average of $49.77 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmable LED Smart Light Recipe Kit Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Philips Hue Lighting that are closely related to Philips Hue Smart Dimmable LED Smart Light Recipe Kit.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmable LED Smart Light Recipe Kit Comparison Rankings
Here is how Philips Hue Smart Dimmable LED Smart Light Recipe Kit ranks in comparison to all the other Philips Hue Lighting within this list.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmable LED Smart Light Recipe Kit Product Info
- Start your Philips Hue experience with the included White Ambiance A19 LED Smart Bulb and choose the perfect light setting for any mood or activity such as reading or relaxing, concentrating, or energizing.
- Quickly dim or brighten up to 10 lights in your room for games, parties, and movies from the comfort of your couch or bed.
- Mount the Hue Dimmer Switch anywhere with screws or adhesive tape (both sold separately) and control using the remote or the Philips Hue App with the Philips Hue Bridge.
- Easily expand your lighting system with up to 12 accessories per system (sold separately), such as a Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).