Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor Installation-Free Exclusive price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor Installation-Free Exclusive is currently selling at $53.99, approximately $1.28 higher than average. With a lowest price of $39.99 and an average of $52.71 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.78% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor Installation-Free Exclusive Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Philips Hue Lighting that are closely related to Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor Installation-Free Exclusive.
Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor Installation-Free Exclusive Comparison Rankings
Here is how Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor Installation-Free Exclusive ranks in comparison to all the other Philips Hue Lighting within this list.
Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor Installation-Free Exclusive Product Info
- Light up a room simply by walking in and control the intensity by the time of day, such as a gentle, warm nightlight to help you navigate your home at night.
- Battery powered, wireless, and installation free, this Hue Motion Sensor requires the Hue Bridge (sold separately) to work, connecting to your Hue system with control via the Philips Hue App.
- Place it anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights.
- Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).