Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote Installation-Free price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote Installation-Free is currently selling at $24.99, approximately $3.03 lower than average. With a lowest price of $24.99 and an average of $28.02 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 27.19% (meaning it changes all the time), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote Installation-Free Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Philips Hue Lighting that are closely related to Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote Installation-Free.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote Installation-Free Comparison Rankings
Here is how Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote Installation-Free ranks in comparison to all the other Philips Hue Lighting within this list.
Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote Installation-Free Product Info
- Quickly dim or brighten up to 10 of your room lights for games, parties, and movies from the comfort of your couch or bed.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this battery-powered dimmer with remote smoothly and wirelessly adjusts your lights' intensity without any added installation.
- Mount the Hue Dimmer Switch anywhere with screws or adhesive tape (both sold separately) and control using the remote or the Philips Hue App with the Philips Hue Bridge.
- Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).