Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light is currently selling at $69.99, approximately $4.35 lower than average. With a lowest price of $64.99 and an average of $74.34 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.49% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Philips Hue Lighting that are closely related to Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light.
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light Comparison Rankings
Here is how Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light ranks in comparison to all the other Philips Hue Lighting within this list.
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light Product Info
- Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home.
- Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light. Sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences.
- Install the flexible LightStrip Plus under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks.
- Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).