Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope is currently selling at $16.00, approximately $5.14 higher than average. With a lowest price of $7.95 and an average of $10.86 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Night Vision Scopes that are closely related to MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Firefield FF24125 Spartan Night Vision Monocular||$299.97 (+$292.02)||$359.96 (+$343.96)||$0.03||0.01%||OK Deal|
|Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Monocular||$169.86 (+$161.91)||$169.86 (+$153.86)||$0.13||0.08%||Good Deal|
|Pulsar Quantum XD38A 2 8x32 Thermal Imaging||$2996.75 (+$2988.80)||$2996.75 (+$2980.75)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Firefield 5x50 Nightfall 2 Night Vision Monocular||$138.18 (+$130.23)||$145.84 (+$129.84)||$0.01||0.01%||OK Deal|
|Premium Night Vision Monocular By OPTISCOPE||$119.99 (+$112.04)||$119.99 (+$103.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Leupold 172830 LTO Tracker Thermal Night Viewer||$699.99 (+$692.04)||$699.99 (+$683.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision||$155.99 (+$148.04)||$159.99 (+$143.99)||$20.00||11.11%||Good Deal|
|Solomark Night Vision Monocular Blue infrared||$129.99 (+$122.04)||$129.99 (+$113.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder||$70.99 (+$63.04)||$70.99 (+$54.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope Comparison Rankings
Here is how MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope ranks in comparison to all the other Night Vision Scopes within this list.
MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope Product Info
MeeQee monocular is specially designed for any outdoor enthusiasts. It is perfect for hiking, hunting, climbing, bird watching, sports, games and other outdoor activities.
Ground breaking new and advanced prism view optical structure enhances your nature watching experience to “feel their breath” close from 1000 yards away.
It is easy to set up with big and easy control focus wheel and simple-fit tripod interface.
Try this go-everywhere monocular for 40 days or simply write us an email and we’ll return your money immediately—no hassles and no questions asked.
Get Your MeeQee Monocular Today!
Field Angle: 7 Degrees
Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
Eye cup: Adjustable twist-up and down
Eye Lens Diameter: 18mm
Objective lens diameter: 55 mm
Monocular Size: 150*60 mm
Weight: 260g (ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight)
1 x Monocular
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Wriststrap
1 x Lens Cloth
1 x User Manual
It is a kind of low-light level night vision telescope which means it can be used for night vision with some light but can not be used for totally pitch-black night vision.
Please put it in a dry place if it is long term unused.
Wipe the lens with dry and clean cloth. If there are some stubborn stains, please use the cloth dipped some alcohol. It would be easy to remove.
- 10X42 HIGH POWER MAGNIFICATION -To see 10X closer with a clear and bright image. It is perfect for Golf, Concerts, Scope, Hiking, Hunting, Climbing and Birdwatching.
- LARGE BAK-4 PRISM AND FULLY MULTI-COATED LENS - guarantee superior light transmission which makes your view brighter and clearer.
- ADJUSTABLE EYE CUPS - Perfect for Eye-Glass Wearers. Adjustable eye cups can be easily and rapidly twisted up and down for optimal viewing with or without glasses.
- REVOLUTIONARY OPTICAL STRUCTURE PLUS NEW LARGER ONE-HAND FOCUS WHEEL - To adjust focal length easily and make it the most user friendly nature monocular.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).