Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Nerf Modulus Regulator Toy price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Nerf Modulus Regulator Toy is currently selling at $59.99, approximately $0.07 higher than average. With a lowest price of $51.98 and an average of $59.92 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Nerf Modulus Regulator Toy Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Nerf Guns that are closely related to Nerf Modulus Regulator Toy.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Nerf Zombie Strike Sledgefire Blaster||$44.04 (-$7.94)||$75.00 (+$15.01)||$10.00||11.76%||OK Deal|
|Nerf Modulus Recon MKII Blaster||$24.99 (-$26.99)||$24.99 (-$35.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 Blue||$17.50 (-$34.48)||$25.83 (-$34.16)||$0.30||1.15%||OK Deal|
|Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 Red||$17.50 (-$34.48)||$25.25 (-$34.74)||$5.74||18.52%||OK Deal|
|Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster||$13.96 (-$38.02)||$13.96 (-$46.03)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad EX-3 Blaster||$6.95 (-$45.03)||$7.99 (-$52.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Nerf Zombie Strike SlingFire Blaster||$26.59 (-$25.39)||$26.59 (-$33.40)||$7.40||21.77%||Fantastic Deal|
|Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster||$12.99 (-$38.99)||$12.99 (-$47.00)||$27.55||67.96%||Fantastic Deal|
|Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster||$37.19 (-$14.79)||$37.19 (-$22.80)||$25.21||40.4%||Fantastic Deal|
Nerf Modulus Regulator Toy Comparison Rankings
Here is how Nerf Modulus Regulator Toy ranks in comparison to all the other Nerf Guns within this list.
Nerf Modulus Regulator Toy Product Info
- Features SwitchFire Technology
- 3 modes: Single-fire, burst-fire, continuous-fire
- Swivel handle to stabilize shots
- Storage stock and 2 barrel-scopes
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).