Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door is currently selling at $299.00, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $299.00 and an average of $299.00 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Mini Fridges (for Drinks) that are closely related to Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Compact Wine & Beverage Center||$248.43 (-$50.57)||$267.82 (-$31.18)||$1.18||0.44%||OK Deal|
|Costway 120 Can Beverage Refrigerator Beer Wine Soda||$204.99 (-$94.01)||$206.99 (-$92.01)||$13.00||5.91%||Fantastic Deal|
|EdgeStar BWC120SS 103 Can and 5 Bottle Extreme Cool||$259.00 (-$40.00)||$259.00 (-$40.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Koldfront BBR900BL 80 Can 15 Inch Wide Built-In Beverage Cooler||$379.00 (+$80.00)||$379.00 (+$80.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Costway 60 Can Beverage Refrigerator Portable Mini Beer Wine Soda||$169.99 (-$129.01)||$169.99 (-$129.01)||$10.00||5.56%||Fantastic Deal|
|Avanti 1.7-Cubic Foot Superconductor Beverage Cooler||$117.89 (-$181.11)||$117.89 (-$181.11)||$31.11||20.88%||Fantastic Deal|
|EdgeStar CBR1501SG 24 Inch 148 Can Built-in Beverage Cooler||$649.00 (+$350.00)||$649.00 (+$350.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Avallon ABR241SGLH 152 Can Built-In Beverage Cooler Left Hinge||$899.00 (+$600.00)||$899.00 (+$600.00)||$285.53||24.1%||Fantastic Deal|
|Kalamera 15 Inch Beverage cooler 96 can built-in Single Zone Touch||$459.99 (+$160.99)||$499.00 (+$200.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Igloo MIS104 70 Can Beverage Cooler Black||$74.99 (-$224.01)||$74.99 (-$224.01)||$42.00||35.9%||Fantastic Deal|
|EdgeStar BWC70SS 62 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel||$169.00 (-$130.00)||$169.00 (-$130.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|EdgeStar CBR901SG 80 Can 15 Inch Wide Built-In Beverage Cooler||$449.00 (+$150.00)||$449.00 (+$150.00)||$20.00||4.26%||Good Deal|
|NewAir AB-850 84-Can Beverage Cooler Cools to 34 Degrees||$214.99 (-$84.01)||$214.99 (-$84.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Tramontina 126-Can Capacity Stainless Steel Trim Wine Soda||$199.93 (-$99.07)||$221.98 (-$77.02)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Danby 120 Can Beverage Center Stainless Steel||$184.99 (-$114.01)||$205.99 (-$93.01)||$43.51||17.44%||Good Deal|
|NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler Cools to 34 Degrees||$240.00 (-$59.00)||$240.00 (-$59.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door Comparison Rankings
Here is how Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door ranks in comparison to all the other Mini Fridges (for Drinks) within this list.
Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door Product Info
Beverages taste better when they're chilled, but keeping a whole lot of soda or beer frosty cold can be a challenge. Those cans and bottles take up so much space in your refrigerator that there's no room left for food.
What's a person who entertains frequently to do?
The Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator is the answer!
With the Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator, you can keep up to 106 standard-sized cans nice and frosty. The beverage refrigerator allows you to make room in the fridge for food, and its freestanding design allows you to place it anywhere in your home.
Packed with features, the PH-CBR100 is truly the best option for you because it has:
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS. Whether you like your drinks slightly cool or downright frosty, this beverage fridge can meet your needs with a wide temperature range of 38 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- REMOVABLE SHELVES. The six black wire shelves can be removed as needed to make space for taller bottles and cans.
- COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM. Compressor cooling is more energy efficient than other cooling systems found in beverage coolers, and it's much quieter.
- BLUE LED LIGHTING. Long-lasting, energy-efficient blue LED lights add style to the beverage refrigerator and help you find drinks.
- DIGITAL CONTROLS. You can set the temperature in seconds and check it with a glance at the LCD screen.
- COMPACT DESIGN. This beverage fridge requires only a small amount of space in a home, dorm or apartment.
Store more drinks at the perfect temperature while enjoying more space in your fridge with the best beverage chiller on Amazon. Order the Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator now.
This product is EneryGuide Approved.
- FREE UP SPACE IN YOUR FRIDGE Keep up to 106 cans in this beverage cooler, so you have more room for food and can enjoy frosty cold drinks every day and when you entertain
- WHISPER QUIET Because our chiller uses a compressor cooling system, it's much quieter than other beverage coolers! It won't disrupt the ambiance of your kitchen or your home bar area
- THE PERFECT CHILL Set the thermostat on this beverage refrigerator from 38 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit to get that light chill or deep frosty chill you prefer for your beer and soda into any room- Works perfectly in home, business, dorm room or at any event
- ULTIMATE STORAGE SOLUTION Six removable wire shelves allow you to store bottles or cans, and the beverage chiller is equipped with energy-saving blue LED lighting to help you find a drink at night
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).