Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Compact Wine & Beverage Center price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Compact Wine & Beverage Center is currently selling at $263.56, approximately $1.41 higher than average. With a lowest price of $258.88 and an average of $262.15 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 11.89% (meaning it changes all the time), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Compact Wine & Beverage Center Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Mini Fridges (for Drinks) that are closely related to Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Compact Wine & Beverage Center.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Costway 120 Can Beverage Refrigerator Beer Wine Soda||$199.99 (-$58.89)||$199.99 (-$63.57)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|EdgeStar BWC120SS 103 Can and 5 Bottle Extreme Cool||$259.00 (+$0.12)||$259.00 (-$4.56)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Koldfront BBR900BL 80 Can 15 Inch Wide Built-In Beverage Cooler||$389.00 (+$130.12)||$599.99 (+$336.43)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Costway 60 Can Beverage Refrigerator Portable Mini Beer Wine Soda||$157.99 (-$100.89)||$158.99 (-$104.57)||$9.00||5.36%||Good Deal|
|Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel Door||$299.00 (+$40.12)||$299.00 (+$35.44)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Avanti 1.7-Cubic Foot Superconductor Beverage Cooler||$141.41 (-$117.47)||$142.11 (-$121.45)||$14.09||9.02%||Fantastic Deal|
|EdgeStar CBR1501SG 24 Inch 148 Can Built-in Beverage Cooler||$674.00 (+$415.12)||$679.00 (+$415.44)||$20.00||2.86%||Good Deal|
|Avallon ABR241SGLH 152 Can Built-In Beverage Cooler Left Hinge||$899.00 (+$640.12)||$899.00 (+$635.44)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Kalamera 15 Inch Beverage cooler 96 can built-in Single Zone Touch||$368.50 (+$109.62)||$461.75 (+$198.19)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Igloo MIS104 70 Can Beverage Cooler Black||$79.95 (-$178.93)||$167.64 (-$95.92)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|EdgeStar BWC70SS 62 Can Beverage Cooler Stainless Steel||$159.00 (-$99.88)||$159.00 (-$104.56)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|EdgeStar CBR901SG 80 Can 15 Inch Wide Built-In Beverage Cooler||$474.00 (+$215.12)||$479.00 (+$215.44)||$20.00||4.01%||Good Deal|
|NewAir AB-850 84-Can Beverage Cooler Cools to 34 Degrees||$214.99 (-$43.89)||$214.99 (-$48.57)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Tramontina 126-Can Capacity Stainless Steel Trim Wine Soda||$218.94 (-$39.94)||$249.87 (-$13.69)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Danby 120 Can Beverage Center Stainless Steel||$205.99 (-$52.89)||$205.99 (-$57.57)||$44.00||17.6%||Good Deal|
|NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler Cools to 34 Degrees||$257.42 (-$1.46)||$257.69 (-$5.87)||$5.22||1.99%||Good Deal|
Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Compact Wine & Beverage Center Comparison Rankings
Here is how Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Compact Wine & Beverage Center ranks in comparison to all the other Mini Fridges (for Drinks) within this list.
Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Compact Wine & Beverage Center Product Info
- STYLISH HOME BAR - Sleek in design and state-of-the-art in performance, the Evolution Series Wine & Beverage Center by Wine Enthusiast is sure to bring your home bar or game room to a whole new level.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT COMPRESSOR - Offers the top-quality wine storing compressor technology of a larger more expensive wine cooler, without the noise and energy consumption.
- 34F-43F TEMPERATURE RANGE - Get your beverages as cold as possible without fear of them freezing and bursting. Easily set the temperature with the digital touchscreen thermostat panel while the double paned glass door provides thermal insulation.
- FITS UP TO 90 12OZ SODA CANS - With a capacity of 4 cubic feet, this beverage refrigerator has more than enough space to accommodate your favorite wines, beers, sodas or water. It conveniently includes 2 shelves and a basket for oversized bottles.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).