Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine is currently selling at $649.00, approximately $21.17 higher than average. With a lowest price of $599.22 and an average of $627.83 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Embroidery Machines that are closely related to Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine||$1399.00 (+$799.78)||$1399.00 (+$750.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|SINGER EM200 Superb Embroidery Sewing Machine Online Owners Class||$618.23 (+$19.01)||$638.08 (-$10.92)||$0.92||0.14%||OK Deal|
|Brother Project Runway Computerized Embroidery & Sewing Machine||$501.92 (-$97.30)||$561.62 (-$87.38)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine Exclusive Bonus Bundle||$1399.00 (+$799.78)||$1399.00 (+$750.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Memory Craft Embroidery Machine||$999.00 (+$399.78)||$999.00 (+$350.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Janome MB-4S Four-Needle Embroidery Machine with included Hat Hoop||$4999.00 (+$4399.78)||$4999.00 (+$4350.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Janome Memory Craft MC 9500 Sewing and Embroidery Machine||$2499.95 (+$1900.73)||$2499.95 (+$1850.95)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Janome MB-4S Four Needle Embroidery Machine with Accessories||$4999.00 (+$4399.78)||$4999.00 (+$4350.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|SINGER SE300 Legacy Sewing and Embroidery Machine||$616.29 (+$17.07)||$616.29 (-$32.71)||$68.48||10%||Fantastic Deal|
|SINGER Futura XL 400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine||$415.87 (-$183.35)||$554.44 (-$94.56)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Brother PE525 Embroidery Machine||$299.00 (-$300.22)||$309.99 (-$339.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Brother SE400 Combination Sewing Embroidery||$296.74 (-$302.48)||$319.99 (-$329.01)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine Comparison Rankings
Here is how Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine ranks in comparison to all the other Embroidery Machines within this list.
Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine Product Info
Care Instructions 1. Use high quality thread.
2. Make sure to completely clean out the site of the jam before re-threading if there has been a snag.
3. Check the upper threading system and bobbin case at every use.
4. Make sure the needed is changed every time if there is a Jam as using the same needle can cause the needle to bend.
- Expansive 5 inch x 7 inch field, and back lit LCD display screen. Enjoy ample space for larger designs and lettering, and combine designs with less rehooping. Easily view your designs and editing options on the large, back lit display before stitching.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts. Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, and quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.Troubleshooting steps are present on pg 74 of the user manual
- Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory. Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port, or memory card designs with the built-in card slot. Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
- Extensive design editing. Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view back lit LCD display before stitching.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).