Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station is currently selling at $89.00, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $89.00 and an average of $89.00 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Docking Stations that are closely related to Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Sabrent USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station with Stand||$89.99 (+$0.99)||$89.99 (+$0.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|HP D9Y32AA#ABA UltraSlim Dock 2013 Docking Station D9Y32||$114.99 (+$25.99)||$130.48 (+$41.48)||$21.52||14.16%||Good Deal|
|Bamboo Charging Station Organizer for Multiple Devices||$23.99 (-$65.01)||$24.99 (-$64.01)||$1.00||3.85%||OK Deal|
|Hercules Tuff Docking Station Multiple Devices 6 Port Charger||$39.99 (-$49.01)||$39.99 (-$49.01)||$2.00||4.76%||Good Deal|
|Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable||$264.41 (+$175.41)||$264.41 (+$175.41)||$35.54||11.85%||Fantastic Deal|
|Dell 3GMVT Thunderbolt Dock TB16 240W Black||$200.00 (+$111.00)||$207.00 (+$118.00)||$18.00||8%||Good Deal|
|Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station||$179.00 (+$90.00)||$179.00 (+$90.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Dell E-Port Plus Advanced Port Replicator with USB||$58.89 (-$30.11)||$59.01 (-$29.99)||$2.99||4.82%||Good Deal|
|Original ThinkPad Pro Dock 40A10090US||$104.95 (+$15.95)||$130.57 (+$41.57)||$14.33||9.89%||OK Deal|
|Lenovo ThinkPad USA Ultra Dock||$155.00 (+$66.00)||$269.99 (+$180.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell USB 3.0 Dual Display Universal Dock||$111.33 (+$22.33)||$144.91 (+$55.91)||$85.08||36.99%||Good Deal|
|Microsoft Docking Station for Surface 3||$14.99 (-$74.01)||$29.00 (-$60.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Dell Dock WD15 with 180W Adapter USB Type-C||$100.00 (+$11.00)||$129.51 (+$40.51)||$15.44||10.65%||OK Deal|
|Dell USB 3.0 Ultra HD 4K Triple Display Docking||$80.00 (-$9.00)||$105.94 (+$16.94)||$2.00||1.85%||OK Deal|
|Microsoft Surface Dock||$129.99 (+$40.99)||$199.99 (+$110.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station Comparison Rankings
Here is how Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station ranks in comparison to all the other Docking Stations within this list.
Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station Product Info
Requires Intel / AMD / NVIDIA main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics require dual-core 2GHz+ CPU for best performance. If connecting via USB 3.0, up-to-date USB drivers on host system recommended.
DVI dual-link connection not supported. 2560x1440 (1440P) resolution only available with native HDMI monitor. 1440P not supported when using HDMI-to-DVI adapter/cable or DVI monitor.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported. Not recommended for gaming.Mac OS X, ARM-based versions of Windows (Surface RT) and Linux/Unix are not supported.Power and ChargingIncludes robust 20W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices requiring USB 3.0's more demanding 900mA per-port power. Functions as a USB hub only; no special charging functionality for charging tablets and smartphone devices.In the Box
UD-3900, premium 20W UL certified power adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz), USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible), DVI-to-VGA adapter, quick-install guide, driver CD
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to dual video, gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, and two USB 3.0 ports. (VIA VL811+ chipset with latest 9095 firmware. USB 2.0 backwards compatibility, plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection)
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440* and DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
- Full support for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. Docking station suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming
- *2560x1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200. 2560x1440 output requires a "High Speed" HDMI cable. 2560x1440 mode operates at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh. 2560x1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560x1440 via HDMI input
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).