Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Generation Guard Basal Thermometer price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Generation Guard Basal Thermometer is currently selling at $12.90, approximately $0.63 lower than average. With a lowest price of $12.90 and an average of $13.53 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.89% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Generation Guard Basal Thermometer Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Digital Thermometers that are closely related to Generation Guard Basal Thermometer.
Generation Guard Basal Thermometer Comparison Rankings
Here is how Generation Guard Basal Thermometer ranks in comparison to all the other Digital Thermometers within this list.
Generation Guard Basal Thermometer Product Info
- TRACK WITH CONFIDENCE - This digital basal thermometer has clinical accuracy of 1/100th of a degree. Anticipate ovulation and fertile window accurately by tracking BBT daily at the same time and place
- ACCURATE FERTILITY TRACKING is possible using Generation Guard's digital BBT thermometer. This highly sensitive basal digital thermometer is an excellent device for natural family planning process
- ENJOY THE PEACE OF MIND that FDA and European CE approval brings to know that you are using a truly medically calibrated, tested and approved device while tracking your body's temperature
- OBTAIN YOUR READING as indicated by the soft sound of the beeps to indicate that the test is complete so you can record the Basal and Fertility Temperature using an Ovulation Chart
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).