Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the VAVA LED Desk Lamp, 3 Colors, Dimming, Auto-off, Touch Control White price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
VAVA LED Desk Lamp, 3 Colors, Dimming, Auto-off, Touch Control White is currently selling at $25.99, approximately $2.86 lower than average. With a lowest price of $25.99 and an average of $28.85 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.04% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
VAVA LED Desk Lamp, 3 Colors, Dimming, Auto-off, Touch Control White Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Desk Lamps that are closely related to VAVA LED Desk Lamp, 3 Colors, Dimming, Auto-off, Touch Control White.
VAVA LED Desk Lamp, 3 Colors, Dimming, Auto-off, Touch Control White Comparison Rankings
Here is how VAVA LED Desk Lamp, 3 Colors, Dimming, Auto-off, Touch Control White ranks in comparison to all the other Desk Lamps within this list.
VAVA LED Desk Lamp, 3 Colors, Dimming, Auto-off, Touch Control White Product Info
- Modern and traditional remarkably combined: advanced LED Lighting incorporated in classic bulb design for over 50000 hours life without needing to change bulbs
- Brighter Lighting and less energy: round lamp shade diffuses better and brighter Lighting to enhance productivity, offering 650 Lux brightness in just 4 watts
- Color modes and brightness customization: precisely meet your everyday and eye-caring needs with 3 Color settings, gradual dimming and 1 hour power off timer
- Handy and bendable lamp head: focus the light right where you need it with the 180 degree bendable gooseneck lamp head
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).