Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the iEGrow Flexible USB Touch LED Desk Lamp price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
iEGrow Flexible USB Touch LED Desk Lamp is currently selling at $13.99, approximately $0.89 higher than average. With a lowest price of $12.99 and an average of $13.10 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
iEGrow Flexible USB Touch LED Desk Lamp Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Desk Lamps that are closely related to iEGrow Flexible USB Touch LED Desk Lamp.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|LE Dimmable LED Desk Lamp 7 Dimming Levels||$16.98 (+$3.99)||$19.99 (+$6.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|VAVA Desk Lamp LED Table Lamp for Office Home||$21.99 (+$9.00)||$21.99 (+$8.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|HaMi 5W 18LED Desk Lamp Eye care Dimmable||$11.99 (-$1.00)||$11.99 (-$2.00)||$5.00||29.43%||Good Deal|
|LED Desk Lamp TaoTronics Fully Rotatable Dimmable||$35.99 (+$23.00)||$35.99 (+$22.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Globe Electric 35 Inch Heavy Base Spring Balanced||$19.99 (+$7.00)||$19.99 (+$6.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Simple Designs LD1003 BLK Basic Metal Desk Lamp||$11.98 (-$1.01)||$11.98 (-$2.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|TaoTronics 14W LED Desk Lamp with USB Charging||$25.99 (+$13.00)||$27.99 (+$14.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Etekcity Dimmable LED Desk Lamp 4 Lighting Modes||$29.99 (+$17.00)||$29.99 (+$16.00)||$30.00||50.01%||Fantastic Deal|
|TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp Eye Caring||$29.99 (+$17.00)||$29.99 (+$16.00)||$1.00||3.23%||Good Deal|
|LAMPAT Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Black||$18.99 (+$6.00)||$18.99 (+$5.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp Eye Caring||$29.99 (+$17.00)||$32.99 (+$19.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
iEGrow Flexible USB Touch LED Desk Lamp Comparison Rankings
Here is how iEGrow Flexible USB Touch LED Desk Lamp ranks in comparison to all the other Desk Lamps within this list.
iEGrow Flexible USB Touch LED Desk Lamp Product Info
1. Creative novelty design kids light: sapling plant table lamp with pencil holder, can be used as a night light, bedside light, reading lamp or decorative lights in home, office, nursery school etc.
2. Touch-sensitive control table lamp: 3 levels of brightness are controlled easily by touching the power on/off switch
3. Flexible neck desk lights: totally flexible and can be adjusted to different heights and angles, an excellent combination of lighting and decorating
4. Eye-protection and energy-saving reading light: 10pcs LED bulbs produce soft light, no flickering, no dazzling, no harsh to eyes, no-radiation
5. Rechargeable USB desk light: built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, powered by USB port, cycle charge led lighting, long life of working. After fully charged, the lamp will last 15 hours consecutively in the dimmest light; 10 hours in medium light and 5 hours in brightest.
Charging Rated Voltage: DC5V
Charging Rated Current: 500MA
Battery Capacity: 3.7V/18650/1200MA
Charging Period: About 3 hours
The light Source Power: Low Level 0.125W, Middle Level 0.5W, High Level 1W
Intensity of Illumination: LUX(30CM)
Switch Type: Touch-sensitive switch
1x LED Desk Lamp
1x USB Charging Cable(not include adapter)
- Dimmable touch LED table lamps: 3-Level adjustable brightness desk lamp through touch sensor switch
- Eye-Care LED lamp: natural LED light, eye friendly, no flickering, and no ghosting protects your vision and reduces eye fatigue
- Rechargeable USB light: built-in rechargeable lithium battery, cycle charge led lighting, long life of working
- Highly flexible neck desk lights: you can twist the led desk lamp to different heights and angles, an excellent combination of lighting and decorating
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).