Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Boxwood Artificial Green Christmas Wreath Garland Decoration price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Boxwood Artificial Green Christmas Wreath Garland Decoration is currently selling at $33.82, approximately $0.29 higher than average. With a lowest price of $31.31 and an average of $33.53 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Boxwood Artificial Green Christmas Wreath Garland Decoration Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Christmas Wreaths that are closely related to Boxwood Artificial Green Christmas Wreath Garland Decoration.
Boxwood Artificial Green Christmas Wreath Garland Decoration Comparison Rankings
Here is how Boxwood Artificial Green Christmas Wreath Garland Decoration ranks in comparison to all the other Christmas Wreaths within this list.
Boxwood Artificial Green Christmas Wreath Garland Decoration Product Info
- DECORATIVE LIFELIKE WREATH - This all-season wreath is made from artificial bright greenery that covers both the front and back, accented with brown durable twigs that cover the base of the wreath. Elegant and vivid color variations of leaves make for a timeless seasonal home décor.
- MUTLIFUNCTIONAL DÉCOR - Wreath can be used as both indoor and outdoor making it a versatile decorating accessory. Hang it above your fireplace, place it on your front door, or on a living room wall. This wreath will bring an enjoyable ambiance all year round.
- NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED - No hassles with needle clean up or maintenance required. Artificial Boxwood Wreath includes ultraviolet protection to prevent fading and will look great for years to come!
- PRODUCT DETAILS - 19.5 inch diameter, Material: Ultraviolet Resistant Plastic
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).