Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 3-Candle Christmas Centerpiece price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 3-Candle Christmas Centerpiece is currently selling at $28.00, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $28.00 and an average of $28.00 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 3-Candle Christmas Centerpiece Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Christmas Wreaths that are closely related to Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 3-Candle Christmas Centerpiece.
Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 3-Candle Christmas Centerpiece Comparison Rankings
Here is how Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 3-Candle Christmas Centerpiece ranks in comparison to all the other Christmas Wreaths within this list.
Worcester Christmas Wreath Classic 3-Candle Christmas Centerpiece Product Info
- Approximately 19-inch by 13-inch Maine balsam centerpiece traditionally decorated two 8-inch red side candles one 10-inch red middle candle hand-tied red velveteen bow floral foam center for easy watering
- Constructed of handpicked fresh green Maine balsam real pinecones faux holly berries a red handtied velveteen weatherproof bow floral foam plastic base
- The centerpiece is made of the freshest and greenest Maine balsam and is traditionally decorated; two 8-inch red candles one 10-inch red candle three candle holders inserted in a plastic bag for freshness
- The floral foam center can be watered as you would any floral arangement
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).