Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the MYCANOE 2.5 Plus Origami Folding Portable Canoe & Paddle price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
MYCANOE 2.5 Plus Origami Folding Portable Canoe & Paddle is currently selling at $1590.00, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $1590.00 and an average of $1590.00 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
MYCANOE 2.5 Plus Origami Folding Portable Canoe & Paddle Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Canoes that are closely related to MYCANOE 2.5 Plus Origami Folding Portable Canoe & Paddle.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Sun Dolphin Mackinaw Canoe Green 15.6 Feet||$624.96 (-$965.04)||$677.25 (-$912.75)||$47.05||6.5%||OK Deal|
|MYCANOE 2.5 Origami Folding Foldable Canoe Portable Collapsible||$1390.00 (-$200.00)||$1390.00 (-$200.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Lifetime Kodiak Canoe with 2 Paddles Red 13 Ft||$881.09 (-$708.91)||$945.07 (-$644.93)||$34.58||3.53%||OK Deal|
|Mad River Journey 156 Canoe||$999.00 (-$591.00)||$999.00 (-$591.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Nova Craft Bob Special 15 Fiberglass Canoe Sand||$1299.00 (-$291.00)||$1299.00 (-$291.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Old Modern Handicrafts Canoe with Ribs Curved Bow 12 Ft||$2895.00 (+$1305.00)||$2895.00 (+$1305.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Rogue River 154 Recreational Square Stern Canoe||$899.00 (-$691.00)||$899.00 (-$691.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Sun Dolphin Scout SS Canoe Green 14 Ft||$619.39 (-$970.61)||$628.75 (-$961.25)||$76.40||10.83%||Good Deal|
|Sun Dolphin Mackinaw SS Canoe Green 15.6 Ft||$598.71 (-$991.29)||$796.16 (-$793.84)||$111.25||12.26%||OK Deal|
MYCANOE 2.5 Plus Origami Folding Portable Canoe & Paddle Comparison Rankings
Here is how MYCANOE 2.5 Plus Origami Folding Portable Canoe & Paddle ranks in comparison to all the other Canoes within this list.
MYCANOE 2.5 Plus Origami Folding Portable Canoe & Paddle Product Info
Patented, awards winning, and TUV certified. MyCanoe and MyDinghy are tested by approved institutions and professionals and exceeded their standards. If you find anything lacking compared to comparable traditional canoes, please let us know.
Folded carrying case: 37 x 8 x 25 in and 52 lb
when assembled: 14.5 ft long and 35 in wide canoe
Recommended load: 440 lb and Maximum load: 480 lb
With the optional stabilizers (a pair of detachable air tubes, sold separately), it can have up to 600 lb.
"canoe looks & moves great and feels really sturdy ... All the materials appear to be good quality and made with high standards, made in US. I will need to see how it holds over time, but considering its portability and convenience (and fun to show off!), I would rate it 5 stars. Good job." Frank C.
"Look great and bigger than I was expecting. Reacts well on water. I recommend." Andrew J.
"it paddled amazingly! I am 190 lb and it fits comfortably... People love seeing the My Canoe and I really enjoy paddling it." Paul W.
Purchased but not shipped:
Shipped but unused (within 30 days):
10% restocking fee, customer pays shipping both ways.
No returns after 30 days
- Over 100 5-star customer reviews! PLUS model comes with a rowing system and a pair of oars.
- PERFORMANCE: Patented, award winning, TUV certified origami folding canoe
- CONVENIENCE: Lightweight quality 14-ft canoe in 10 mins to assemble and 5 mins to fold it back to 37 x 8 x 25 in case
- DURABILITY: The body of the MYCANOE is made from a custom polypropylene with a 15 year UV treatment that is rated 20,000 folds!
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).