Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Sun Dolphin Mackinaw SS Canoe Green 15.6 Ft price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Sun Dolphin Mackinaw SS Canoe Green 15.6 Ft is currently selling at $697.02, approximately $29.31 higher than average. With a lowest price of $563.44 and an average of $667.71 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 43.68% (meaning it changes all the time), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Sun Dolphin Mackinaw SS Canoe Green 15.6 Ft Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Canoes that are closely related to Sun Dolphin Mackinaw SS Canoe Green 15.6 Ft.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Sun Dolphin Mackinaw Canoe Green 15.6 Feet||$624.97 (+$61.53)||$624.97 (-$72.05)||$72.00||10.33%||Fantastic Deal|
|MYCANOE 2.5 Origami Folding Foldable Canoe Portable Collapsible||$1390.00 (+$826.56)||$1390.00 (+$692.98)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Lifetime Kodiak Canoe with 2 Paddles Red 13 Ft||$549.97 (-$13.47)||$549.97 (-$147.05)||$156.97||22.2%||Fantastic Deal|
|MYCANOE 2.5 Plus Origami Folding Portable Canoe & Paddle||$1590.00 (+$1026.56)||$1590.00 (+$892.98)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Sun Dolphin Scout SS Canoe Green 14 Ft||$523.97 (-$39.47)||$598.97 (-$98.05)||$100.53||14.37%||Good Deal|
Sun Dolphin Mackinaw SS Canoe Green 15.6 Ft Comparison Rankings
Here is how Sun Dolphin Mackinaw SS Canoe Green 15.6 Ft ranks in comparison to all the other Canoes within this list.
Sun Dolphin Mackinaw SS Canoe Green 15.6 Ft Product Info
- Hybrid, square-backed canoe for paddling as well as using electric trolling motor (motor not included)
- Three-seater with built-in cooler and dry storage built into center seat
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex polyethylene hull
- Fishing rod holders included
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).