Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the DOWAN 6inch Porcelain Butter Dish with Lid European Style White price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
DOWAN 6inch Porcelain Butter Dish with Lid European Style White is currently selling at $13.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $13.99 and an average of $13.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
DOWAN 6inch Porcelain Butter Dish with Lid European Style White Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Butter Dishes that are closely related to DOWAN 6inch Porcelain Butter Dish with Lid European Style White.
DOWAN 6inch Porcelain Butter Dish with Lid European Style White Comparison Rankings
Here is how DOWAN 6inch Porcelain Butter Dish with Lid European Style White ranks in comparison to all the other Butter Dishes within this list.
DOWAN 6inch Porcelain Butter Dish with Lid European Style White Product Info
Thick porcelain lid: great for serving your butter and storing in the fridge, while prevents the other smells of the refrigerator to get into the butter and keeps the freshness of the butter for a long time.
Ample room for butter: won't smear butter on the top or edges of the lid.
Curved dish edges: the lid won't slide over or off while resting and provides a good visual guide for lid placement.
Flat dish bottom: easy to get butter with a knife at table.
Rectangular shape in white color: makes it match any counter or kitchen perfectly.
From DOWAN® - America's Reliable Household Brand, Leading Manufacturer of Cost-effective Porcelain Ware
1)Approved by FDA, SGS, Global Quality Inspection Standards for Ceramic Items
2)Recommended by Millions of Kitchen Lovers, with more than 90% returning customers in US market
1)Freezer or refrigerator safe;
2)Microwave and oven safe when uncovered;
3)Dishwasher safe, hand-washing recommended.
30-Day Break-and-Chip Warranty:
DOWAN is committed to providing customers a reliable shopping environment.
Our 30-day break-and-chip warranty covers every piece of item we sell. You can easily reach us by directly replying our after-sales service letter (usually sent after you placed an order) if there emerges a product problem or if you're dissatisfied with the product.
We promise we will take immediate and feasible actions to address the problem to your satisfaction.
For Optimal Use:
1)Oil stains on porcelain product can be removed easily by loofah sponge with cold water after having been soaked into hot water for a little while.
2)When porcelain product is not in use, clean thoroughly and store it in a dry environment.
- DESIGNED FOR BUTTER NO MORE THAN 8 OZ(227g): DOWAN butter dish can serve Kerrygold 8 OZ(227g), Land O Lakes 4.4 OZ, LURPAK 7 OZ(200g) and butter at a small size. I have no doubt that the smaller size butter lovers always enjoy the freshest butter.
- DETAIL-ORIENTED: dust-proof and spilling resistant, easy to get butter off by directly cutting on the flat dish bottom.They clean up perfect in the dishwasher as well, alternatively, you can wash them easily with soap and hot water.
- SAFE AB-GRADE PORCELAIN - FDA approved, Cadmium and LEAD free, microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher safe. The long-lasting material blocks moisture absorption and prevents cracking, crazing and rippling, it is the best keeper for your butter.
- DOWAN ORIGINAL DESIGN: delicate design details pair boutique wood knob with our contemporary square shape, bringing a touch of romance and subtle sophistication to your table. The lustrous finish transcends style and is perfect for any occasion.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).