Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the Cuisinart 2Lb Convection Bread Maker price history (including sales performance) over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Cuisinart 2Lb Convection Bread Maker is currently selling at $152.50, approximately $5.58 higher than average. With a lowest price of $105.17 and an average of $146.92 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 6.98% (meaning it goes up and down quite frequently), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Cuisinart 2Lb Convection Bread Maker Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Bread Makers that are closely related to Cuisinart 2Lb Convection Bread Maker.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Oster 2 Lb Expressbake Bread Machine w Timer White||$59.99 (-$45.18)||$59.99 (-$92.51)||$18.45||23.52%||Fantastic Deal|
|Sunbeam 2 Pound Programmable Breadmaker||$57.78 (-$47.39)||$58.96 (-$93.54)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Zojirushi Home Bakery||$250.00 (+$144.83)||$250.00 (+$97.50)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Cuisinart 2LB Bread Maker||$77.00 (-$28.17)||$98.99 (-$53.51)||$8.50||7.91%||OK Deal|
|SKG Automatic Bread Machine 2LB||$137.00 (+$31.83)||$137.00 (-$15.50)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine||$53.30 (-$51.87)||$53.42 (-$99.08)||$6.57||10.95%||Good Deal|
|Zojirushi Home Bakery 1 Pound||$173.99 (+$68.82)||$219.59 (+$67.09)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker||$129.95 (+$24.78)||$159.99 (+$7.49)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Breville Custom Loaf Bread Maker||$185.95 (+$80.78)||$186.99 (+$34.49)||$62.96||25.19%||Fantastic Deal|
|Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme 2LB||$199.99 (+$94.82)||$290.00 (+$137.50)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Kuissential 2LB Programmable Bread Machine||$69.99 (-$35.18)||$69.99 (-$82.51)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Breadman 2 Pound Bread Maker||$84.97 (-$20.20)||$84.97 (-$67.53)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|T-fal ActiBread Programmable Bread Machine||$80.99 (-$24.18)||$80.99 (-$71.51)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Oster 5838 58 Min Expressbake Bread Machine White||$79.99 (-$25.18)||$79.99 (-$72.51)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Panasonic Bread Maker||$160.00 (+$54.83)||$160.00 (+$7.50)||$34.54||17.75%||Fantastic Deal|
|Breadman 2LB Bakery Pro||$109.98 (+$4.81)||$136.19 (-$16.31)||$0.35||0.26%||OK Deal|
|Panasonic Home Bakery Brown||$306.21 (+$201.04)||$306.21 (+$153.71)||$4.81||1.55%||Good Deal|
|Breadman Programmable Bread Maker||$37.92 (-$67.25)||$49.00 (-$103.50)||$11.20||18.6%||Good Deal|
Cuisinart 2Lb Convection Bread Maker Comparison Rankings
Here is how Cuisinart 2Lb Convection Bread Maker ranks in comparison to all the other Bread Makers within this list.
Cuisinart 2Lb Convection Bread Maker Product Info
Wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread with this programmable bread machine. The 680-watt appliance automatically adjusts the speed and timing for foolproof results, while its convection fan circulates air during baking for superior crust color and texture. Exclusive Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings are just 3 of 16 preset menu options available with the touch of a button. The Artisan Dough menu option takes basic bread dough through several long, slow, cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts. Along with the 16 preset menu options, the unit offers three crust colors and three loaf sizes, to give bread lovers a choice of over 100 bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam combinations. Its perfect-timing audible tone indicates when it's time to add fruit, nuts, or other mix-ins, and a second tone offers the option of removing the paddle before baking or removing unbaked dough to shape by hand. Other convenient features include a 15-minute pause, a bake-only option, a 12-hour delay-start timer, power-failure backup, and large stay-cool handles. With its classic lines, smooth brushed stainless steel, and embossed logo, this attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop for convenient, everyday use. The unit measures 18 by 12-1/5 by 14-7/8 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
Easy Choices: 16 preprogrammed menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes offer over 100 bread, dough/pizza dough, sweet cake and jam choices.
Healthy Options: Low Carb and Gluten-Free preset menu options and recipes. A Cuisinart exclusive!
Artisan Dough: Special menu option takes basic dough through several long, slow cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts.
Better Crusts and Texture: Unique convection feature circulates air for superior crust color, and texture.
Standout Styling: Classic lines, smooth brushed stainless steel, embossed logo and large, sturdy, stay-cool handles.
Perfect Timing: Audible tone indicates time to add fruit, nuts and other "mix-ins." Second tone offers option of removing paddle before baking, or removing unbaked dough to shape by hand.
Recipe Booklet: Included are recipes for Low-Carb and Gluten-Free menu options, as well as a variety of other breads, doughs and jams.
And More: 15-minute Pause, Bake-Only option, 12-Hour-Delay Start Timer, and Power Failure Backup. 680 watts. Limited 3-year warranty
- Removable lid: Brushed stainless steel with polished chrome handle
- Viewing window: Glass viewing window
- Side handles: Elegant chrome side handles
- Control panel: Easy push button controls; 16 menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes for over 100 choices
- LCD display: Indicates program selections and baking cycles
- Removable bread pan with handle: Horizontal loaf, nonstick
- Kneading paddle: Removable, nonstick paddle
- Baking chamber
- Not shown: Heating element, power cord, measuring spoon, and measuring cup
- Programmable bread machine with convection fan adjusts speed and timing for foolproof results
- 16 preset menu options including Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings
- 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes; over 100 bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam combinations
- Audible tone indicates when to add mix-ins; 12-hour delay-start timer; power-failure backup
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).